US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

33 minutes ago, Gator said:

Always said he's bad for us Canadians. You're right there.. But he's running for American president..  

Soft? Have you seen him with other leaders compared to Biden, or even our own soft as butter Trudeau? Trump is strong when it comes to that side of the business.

Trump makes deals good for America, not us or other NATO countries. Sure he makes NATO and us pay up in deals. He's a businessman. That's the type of stuff that could fix their economy. 

And if you don't want WW3 he is OUR best option as well.. Because unless you think Putin won't use a nuke if backed into a corner there is no way we don't spiral into a WW3 in the next 2-3 years.

Russia backed into a corner could be a very scary thing. 

Israel/Hamas war

China/Tawaiin tensions icreasing

The middle east is a mess right now. Couple that with our own economic struggles, inflation, etc.. The world has gone to absolute shit. We are so close to a global conflict it's really not a crazy hypothetical anymore. It's probably more of a real threat today than it was during the cold War.

And during the debate this is what I hear...

Trump: I will settle this war if I'm president elect even before I become president

Harris: Trump would end this war because he will "give up"

Yeah.. Regardless of all that other stuff.. I'm voting Trump based off those statements alone, even though I see MANY MANY other reason to vote him

Only thing I even hear from Harris is why I shouldn't vote Trump.. How about telling me why I should vote for you instead of continuing to push this BS Trump fear.

Attack on democracy?

Go look at Biden putting a "bullseye" on Trump and then watch the secret service enjoy their front row seat to the attempt.. There's your attack on democracy. Yet everyone is so blind to it. Again. It baffles me

Trump literally says he will throw his political enemies in jail is ok

But Biden making a comment about holding Trump accountable by putting a bullseye on him is bad.

K

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Gator said:

I bet you watched the first minute or 2 of her clamoring over Trump, and shut it off before the facts came out. Fair enough, but don't come here discrediting something you didn't really watch

Don't buy a lottery ticket today.   Your bets (and your assumptions) are off.

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Trump literally says he will throw his political enemies in jail is ok

But Biden making a comment about holding Trump accountable by putting a bullseye on him is bad.

K

Trump once suggested the second amendment folks deal with any liberal judge that tries to take their guns away. 

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Do you not understand how to check credibility?  

Apparently not as good as you 😅

Hey "government controlled" Google what does the Canadian fact checkers want me to know about this subject

I bet you when Russians google the Ukraine conflict they get pro Ukrainian info like we do too eh? 

Your definition of credible is literally just things the government has their hands on and can control to some degree. 

Is Fox credible for you? I'm assuming CNN is, so if that's your definition of "credible" I can go sift through Fox and throw you a bunch of pro Trump propoganda (no different than the pro Harris shit CNN throws you)

Or you can watch a YouTuber do her homework to debunk the lies the media is spewing about her preferred candidate. Atleast she's willing to back it up with legit VIDEO proof and not just her "opinion"

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gator said:

Hey "government controlled" Google what does the Canadian fact checkers want me to know about this subject

I bet you when Russians google the Ukraine conflict they get pro Ukrainian info like we do too eh? 

Your definition of credible is literally just things the government has their hands on and can control to some degree. 

Is Fox credible for you? I'm assuming CNN is, so if that's your definition of "credible" I can go sift through Fox and throw you a bunch of pro Trump propoganda (no different than the pro Harris shit CNN throws you)

Or you can watch a YouTuber do her homework to debunk the lies the media is spewing about her preferred candidate. Atleast she's willing to back it up with legit VIDEO proof and not just her "opinion"

Fox successfully argued in court that no serious person would take them seriously.  The Nazi moron with no qualifications you seem to think is worth listening to could easily do the same.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Gator said:

Does it matter? Whether he has a debate or not is irrelevant to the point I'm making. Why are you guys just refusing to see this OBVIOUS bias?

Hahaha haha like they're not even hiding it.. Yall are some intelligent people too and thats what really scares me

Dude I don't care about talking heads.

I do want to know your thoughts.

What is wrong with one more on Fox?

Just now, Gator said:

Well if you watched that in it's entirety and still don't see it then I don't know what to tell you. I can't fix stupid

Make up your mind.  Am I to smart to fall for things or too stupid?

I watched it.  It was painful.  It held no truth.

I can't fix stupid either.  As I mentioned earlier there are some conditions that just can't be healed.

9 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Somehow Trump saying there's good men on both sides talking about the capital incident gets blown out of proportion and made it sound like he's talking about the ones that stormed the building. You guys buy that

Biden literally says put him in a bullseye and you can see the context wasn't a literal bullseye.. Love how you can only see context for 1 side. Closed minded puppets. That's all I see. Buy any of the crap they feed you and straight up REGUSE to be told otherwise.. Even going as far as disputing VIDEO PROOF

Cant make this shit up.. At this point it's literally pointless. Hope yall wake up before it's too late. I'm not going to fight a war that could've been prevented

Cant make this shit up.. At this point it's literally pointless. Hope yall wake up before it's too late. I'm not going to fight a war that could've been prevented

So stop helping Trump fight his war against democracy.

11 minutes ago, Gator said:

I am, literally, trained to do it and to teach others to do it.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

So stop helping Trump fight his war against democracy.

War against democracy? please enlighten me..

I see it the other way.. Unfair debates.. Not very democratic

President saying "We need to put Trump in a bullseye" toward a political leader that gets shot at a week later.. Not to mention how suspicious everything looks that happened that day

Yet barely no media coverage about it anymore after a week. Imagine if that was Trump using that phrase about Obama or Biden a week before they got shot at.. SERIOUSLY

gtfo here with the attack in democracy BS. 

He was president already. Why is he still not leading? Isn't that what dictators do? Not give up power? Please enlighten me.

Stop buying the BS

Just now, Gator said:

President saying "We need to put Trump in a bullseye" toward a political leader that gets shot at a week later.. Not to mention how suspicious everything looks that happened that day

Yet barely no media coverage about it anymore after a week. Imagine if that was Trump using that phrase about Obama or Biden a week before they got shot at.. SERIOUSLY

He was president already. Why is he still not leading? Isn't that what dictators do? Not give up power? Please enlighten me.

Stop buying the BS

You know who complains about the refs?  Losers

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Gator said:

Stop buying the BS

Beer belly Putsch for starters.  The correct place for Trump is Guantanamo Bay like any other terrorist.  Debates were fair; it is not the moderators' fault that that Trump is too mentally handicapped to follow and understand the rules.

President saying "We need to put Trump in a bullseye" toward a political leader that gets shot at a week later..  

President Joe Biden said his call to put Donald Trump “in a bullseye” days before an assassination attempt on the former president was a “mistake.”

In an interview with NBC News on Monday, Biden said he was only urging Democrats to pay more attention to Trump’s actions.

“I meant focus on him,” he told NBC’s Lester Holt in a short clip of the interview posted on social media. “Focus on what he’s doing. Focus on his policies. Focus on the number of lies he told in the debate.”

Fake news I'm sure. If only he had said it to some random podcaster instead of NBC then maybe it would be believable

Idk I said what I had to say. It's up to you to objectively look into it or not. I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

I love you all the same no matter what side your for so I don't want to get into a f you, f me argument.. I just think there's a lot of obvious shit people need to wake up to before choosing a side. There's a lot of media bias towards Trump. It's there in front of your eyes and it's not hard to see/find if your not close minded.

I'm not going to force you to believe me.. Hell, I am terrible with words which is why I shared the videos, because I couldn't debate half of you about the sky being blue. That's what I mean when I say yall are too smart to be this dumb. Not telling you that you need to be a Trump supporter.. But you need to be open to seeing the BS the media feeds you on both sides of the fence. I'm just a broken record at this point though

Happy debating guys. Hope you make the right choice

4 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

President Joe Biden said his call to put Donald Trump “in a bullseye” days before an assassination attempt on the former president was a “mistake.”

In an interview with NBC News on Monday, Biden said he was only urging Democrats to pay more attention to Trump’s actions.

“I meant focus on him,” he told NBC’s Lester Holt in a short clip of the interview posted on social media. “Focus on what he’s doing. Focus on his policies. Focus on the number of lies he told in the debate.”

Fake news I'm sure. If only he had said it to some random podcaster instead of NBC then maybe it would be believable

I agree it wasn't the context.. But like I said imagine if Trump said it.

Yall love to buy into the fake context when Trump says stuff.. Stay blind my friend. Cheers

7 minutes ago, Gator said:

That's a very righty like insult you just handed me there.

See, your slowly coming along

Losers as in the person or team that lost.  Trump lost, your candidate lost, so you cope by claiming it's rigged or biased against you.

Just now, Gator said:

I agree it wasn't the context.. But like I said imagine if Trump said it.

Yall love to buy into the fake context when Trump says stuff.. Stay blind my friend. Cheers

Stay blind my friend. Cheers

• Cheers 1