US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

2 minutes ago, Gator said:

Idk I said what I had to say. It's up to you to objectively look into it or not. I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

I love you all the same no matter what side your for so I don't want to get into a f you, f me argument.. I just think there's a lot of obvious shit people need to wake up to before choosing a side. There's a lot of media bias towards Trump. It's there in front of your eyes and it's not hard to see/find if your not close minded.

I'm not going to force you to believe me.. Hell, I am terrible with words which is why I shared the videos, because I couldn't debate half of you about the sky being blue. That's what I mean when I say yall are too smart to be this dumb. Not telling you that you need to be a Trump supporter.. But you need to be open to seeing the BS the media feeds you on both sides of the fence. I'm just a broken record at this point though

Happy debating guys. Hope you make the right choice

Why is it the people who promote the most hate and division always spout off about love and unity?

• ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Losers as in the person or team that lost.  Trump lost, your candidate lost, so you cope by claiming it's rigged or biased against you.

Oh like how Trump worked with the Russians when Hillary lost?

See the irony in your statement?

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Gator said:

Oh like how Trump worked with the Russians when Hillary lost?

See the irony in your statement?

Who said they did?  It was investigate and not enough evidence of direct collusion was found........case closed.  

Just now, stawns said:

Who said they did?  It was investigate and not enough evidence of direct collusion was found........case closed.  

For years that was a heavy topic in the news. Glad you atleast acknowledge there was no evidence found, because a lot of anti Trump people still push that Russia rhetoric

4 minutes ago, Gator said:

For years that was a heavy topic in the news. Glad you atleast acknowledge there was no evidence found, because a lot of anti Trump people still push that Russia rhetoric

It was during the investigation, then gone

Just now, stawns said:

It was during the investigation, then gone

Point still stands. Both sides cried rigged when lost election.

And the Russian rhetoric is still being thrown out there. Harris mentioned it in the debate calling him "buddies with dictators"

Yet.. No fact check done there... Shocker 👀

53 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Dude I don't care about talking heads.

I do want to know your thoughts.

What is wrong with one more on Fox?

They should definitely have one more debate on Fox.  Didn't Kamala say she didn't want to do a debate on Fox?  It was supposed to be on September 4.  Trump did that townhall instead with Hannity...

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

They should definitely have one more debate on Fox.  Didn't Kamala say she didn't want to do a debate on Fox?  It was supposed to be on September 4.  Trump did that townhall instead with Hannity...

I remember hearing at 1 time Kamala didn't want to do 1 period.. But days later heard same about Trump, then boom they had that debate. Like I said both side lie so if your getting your news from just 1 side or the other you truly never know the full story

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Pumpkinhead just took his toys and went home. He doesn't want to face the big, bad, smart girl. 

I love how he says you can't trust news on television, then screams "I saw it on television" when people are eating cats and Dawwwwgs. 

• Cheers 3
  • ThereItIs 1

29 minutes ago, Gator said:

And the Russian rhetoric is still being thrown out there. Harris mentioned it in the debate calling him "buddies with dictators"

Clinton conceded the election the day after the election.  

22 minutes ago, Gator said:

No fact checking is needed.   

Trump has consistently pumped Putin's tires. 

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday described Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine as “genius” and “savvy,” praising his onetime counterpart for a move that has spurred sanctions and universal condemnation from the U.S. government and its trans-Atlantic allies.

He expressed admiration for Xi when Xi changed the Chinese constitution so as to allow him to serve more than two terms (and possibly rule for life).

He’s now president for life. President for life. And he’s great,” the US president reportedly told Republican donors.  “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll give that a shot some day,” 

When Trump attempted a rebuttal to Harris's statement that world leaders hold him in contempt who was the only leader he chose as an example of a leader who admired him?  Victor Orban. 

• Cheers 4

20 minutes ago, Gator said:

I remember hearing at 1 time Kamala didn't want to do 1 period.. But days later heard same about Trump, then boom they had that debate. Like I said both side lie so if your getting your news from just 1 side or the other you truly never know the full story

Proof that not all you hear is the truth.  She has never said that.

And BTW - I really think you should start getting your news from just one side.

9 minutes ago, stawns said:

Clinton conceded the election the day after the election.  

Yes, but except for the multiple lawsuits, calls to election officials in swing states, Fake Elector schemes and inciting followers to storm the Capitol, they're exactly the same....

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Meh....Geese are kind of assholes....no sympathy....

It is unfortunate that Canada geese nest from April to August- otherwise July 1 would be an excellent day to have a one day hunt.

• Cheers 1

45 minutes ago, Gator said:

I'm pretty sure she said she would do a fox one, just not as the first one.

15 hours ago, Gator said:

A lot of arm waving by a young Trump sycophant. If you don’t want to be fact checked (5 times?) by the moderators, then tell less outrageous lies. Tone down the bullshit and all will go well.

• Like 1