US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

6 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

😂

Got me before I can edit. My bad, I thought it was her VP. Doesnt dismiss the fact that the democrats are for executing babies because they're deformed or had a failed abortion months prior.. Now thats Nazi behaviour

I'm sure the wording of the law allows for much more than they try and sugar coat it to.. Yet Trump is "extreme" for making that factual claim

Edited by Gator

Just now, Gator said:

A point (with some facts) across yall intentionally try to turn a blind eye to 

Not sure what your point is. If you are Canadian, you really shouldn't want trump in, so there's that.

Otherwise I see a lot of videos but very little of your own ideas.

Id like to see you explain, in your own words, why you think trump isn't good for Putin. No videos, etc, your own thoughts on it.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Gator said:

the fact that the democrats are for executing babies because they're deformed or had a failed abortion months prior.. Now thats Nazi behaviour

No, it's not. You really should look into this for yourself because it's stuff like this that really erodes your credibility.

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Not sure what your point is. If you are Canadian, you really shouldn't want trump in, so there's that.

I am Canadian, and I know Trump might not be best option economically for us, but you think Harris and WW3 is any better?

Trump is running for President of the US, not PM of Canada.

Why would I look at it with my Canadian bias glasses on? That's the issue, you don't see the bigger issue.

Harris gets in = No chance at peace in middle east. What's that do for our economy? hmmmm?

Harris gets in = Execution of babies. What is this, communist China?

But some how, some way yall are OK with those 2 facts just to keep the "bad man" (buting false rhetoric left and right) out of office.

He brings up some VERY good important info about the extreme shit and yall don't even care to listen

We witnessed what was likely an inside job assassination attempt, and turn a blind eye to it  without pushing for answers.

Yall are so into their BS that you ignore straight facts when presented, don't even care in the slightest about the extreme risks your party is presenting, and if the bullet had of taken out Trump half of you would have been happy, and not at all question the "democracy" we have these days.

The left has gone bat shit crazy, and if you can't see/admit it then you're just part of it. 

Yall could probably have me convinced Trump was evil if you weren't so willing to look over facts given to you. How can I take you serious when you can't acknowledge the very good points raised from the other side.

I may seem close minded to you but I'm not. Like I said I used to be a Trump hater, but I eventually realized the BS happening. Took a bit of people trying to show me, but ultimately the extremes the left wing media went to to paint this picture of Trump is what turned me.. Then when I actually dig further into it I'm mind blown I even fell for the crap. 

I mean sure he does do and say some whacky shit that I can't defend.. But my god don't let that blind you from the obvious shit sitting in front of your eyes. You're literally playing with innocent lives with this election

1 minute ago, Gator said:

I am Canadian, and I know Trump might not be best option economically for us, but you think Harris and WW3 is any better?

Trump is running for President of the US, not PM of Canada.

Why would I look at it with my Canadian bias glasses on? That's the issue, you don't see the bigger issue.

Harris gets in = No chance at peace in middle east. What's that do for our economy? hmmmm?

Harris gets in = Execution of babies. What is this, communist China?

But some how, some way yall are OK with those 2 facts just to keep the "bad man" (buting false rhetoric left and right) out of office.

He brings up some VERY good important info about the extreme shit and yall don't even care to listen

We witnessed what was likely an inside job assassination attempt, and turn a blind eye to it  without pushing for answers.

Yall are so into their BS that you ignore straight facts when presented, don't even care in the slightest about the extreme risks your party is presenting, and if the bullet had of taken out Trump half of you would have been happy, and not at all question the "democracy" we have these days.

The left has gone bat shit crazy, and if you can't see/admit it then you're just part of it. 

Yall could probably have me convinced Trump was evil if you weren't so willing to look over facts given to you. How can I take you serious when you can't acknowledge the very good points raised from the other side.

I may seem close minded to you but I'm not. Like I said I used to be a Trump hater, but I eventually realized the BS happening. Took a bit of people trying to show me, but ultimately the extremes the left wing media went to to paint this picture of Trump is what turned me.. Then when I actually dig further into it I'm mind blown I even fell for the crap. 

I mean sure he does do and say some whacky shit that I can't defend.. But my god don't let that blind you from the obvious shit sitting in front of your eyes. You're literally playing with innocent lives with this election

The Canadian bias is relevant on trade and defense mostly. Trump wants to continue to hit us with tariffs and really hurt our auto and agriculture sectors. He is not our friend.

As far as WW3 goes not sure why you are panicked. Xi is a business man first, and he holds Putins future in his hands more than the US. The US won't be invading Russia under Harris.

Just now, Gator said:

Facts are facts. Ignore them if you will

Don't respond with videos please, use your own ideas.

You need to go look up for yourself why late term abortions are sadly sometimes medically necessary.

I can help you with non political medical sources if you like.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Bob Long said:

not sure why you are panicked

Because your side seems to want war. Shows me no hope for peace. Your side gets in and our hope then stands on crazy people with nukes making rational decisions while being bombed.. Not a fan of that option. I don't think your kids want that option

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Don't respond with videos please, use your own ideas.

You need to go look up for yourself why late term abortions are sadly sometimes medically necessary.

I can help you with non political medical sources if you like.

"Don't show me proof, tell me in your own words so I can pick them apart and make myself sound smart"

That's all I read there

And no, killing babies is not necessary.. And I'm sure if you go deeper into the rules it goes beyond those extreme measures. That's their way of sugar coating it to give you people the ability to get on board with the disgusting idea

Edited by Gator

22 minutes ago, Gator said:

Got me before I can edit. My bad, I thought it was her VP. Doesnt dismiss the fact that the democrats are for executing babies because they're deformed or had a failed abortion months prior.. Now thats Nazi behaviour

I'm sure the wording of the law allows for much more than they try and sugar coat it to.. Yet Trump is "extreme" for making that factual claim

😂

Credibility gone.

Just now, Gator said:

Because your side seems to want war. Shows me no hope for peace. Your side gets in and our hope then stands on crazy people with nukes making rational decisions while being bombed.. Not a fan of that option. I don't think your kids want that option

I'm not on a "side" that wants ww3.

"Don't show me proof, tell me in your own words so I can pick them apart and make myself sound smart"

That's all I read there

I'm actually trying to engage with you respectfully. 

And no, killing babies is not necessary.. And I'm sure if you go deeper into the rules it goes beyond those extreme measures. That's their way of sugar coating it to give you people the ability to get on board with the disgusting idea

Be honest, have you ever looked into this issue for yourself?