US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

6 minutes ago, Gator said:

I mean I get it, I do.. But you can't tell me theres no hypocrisy here lol

Biden says "we got to put Trump in a crosshair"... 2 weeks later almost gets shot dead, after some VERY suspicious work done by the SS... However theres really no discussion about it today.

Now watch what happens if some moron does something to swift. Lets see how long thats a major story for

Like its soooooooooo bloody obvious man... Perfectly explains why im pro trump.. never in the history has there been so much bias against a political figure. Gotta look at the bigger picture

Yes 

HE'S the real victim here.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Gator said:

Biden says "we got to put Trump in a crosshair"... 2 weeks later almost gets shot dead,

Odd coincidence wasn't it?  Coincidences happen often enough that we even have a word for it.  It's called coincidence.

Did you know that Abraham Lincoln's son's life was saved by the brother of his father's assassin?  Now that was an odd coincidence.

11 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

2014 and 2024 before you falsely state both invasions only happened because Trump was not in office.

I stated the invasions happened before he was in, and after he was in, and not while he was in... Again twisting my word.. What about those statements are wrong?... And if none why should I believe Trump is the true threat to Ukraine and the rest of the world

Because from where im sitting were in the hands of Putin and/or the Russian people if Harris gets in. Only way that war is getting settled with Harris is through a nuclear conflict or Putin being overthrown before going mad. Dangerous gamble imo. If Harris gets in I hope im wrong. Thats all ill say. Trust me I dont want to be right on that if she gets in. I could give a damn about political ego

Just now, Gator said:

I stated the invasions happened before he was in, and after he was in, and not while he was in... Again twisting my word.. What about those statements are wrong?... And if none why should I believe Trump is the true threat to Ukraine and the rest of the world

Because from where im sitting were in the hands of Putin and/or the Russian people if Harris gets in. Only way that war is getting settled with Harris is through a nuclear conflict or Putin being overthrown before going mad. Dangerous gamble imo. If Harris gets in I hope im wrong. Thats all ill say. Trust me I dont want to be right on that if she gets in. I could give a damn about political ego

You also said (more than once I believe) that the invasions would not have happened at all if Trump was in office.  Or at least, in a very Tucker Carlson kind of way - I'm just asking why they never invaded while Trump was in office?

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

He's not a candidate.  He's the actual president.  He won in 2020.  They stole the election from him.

He's actually running for an illegal and illegitimate 3rd term.

Or...are we not doing this anymore?

Lol I love that argument from both sides

Both sides cry rigged and laugh at the other side about them crying rigged. When Trump won we (yea I was a lefty then) were screaming Russian collusion.. Trump and Putin rigged it.. Thats where the whole buddy with Putin thing started

Hypocrisy once again

Only acceptable way to and that conflict is with Putin either being overthrown or exterminated.  Trump aiding and abetting Putin's genocide is not a reasonable solution.

• Like 1

Just now, Satchmo said:

You also said (more than once I believe) that the invasions would not have happened at all if Trump was in office.  Or at least, in a very Tucker Carlson kind of way - I'm just asking why they never invaded while Trump was in office?

Thats my opinion based on the facts I seen. What about those facts suggest Trump is a threat to Ukraine... Im told by unchecked Kamala that if Trump was in office Putin would be in Kyiv. However Putin didn't do a damn thing with Trump in, and has been Attcking Ukraine for more than half of the Biden/Harris show. Yet you still buy their crap about Trump being the threat. Yall really crack me up man.. Its kinda comical. Scary, but comical

2 minutes ago, Gator said:

Thats my opinion based on the facts I seen. What about those facts suggest Trump is a threat to Ukraine... Im told by unchecked Kamala that if Trump was in office Putin would be in Kyiv. However Putin didn't do a damn thing with Trump in, and has been Attcking Ukraine for more than half of the Biden/Harris show. Yet you still buy their crap about Trump being the threat. Yall really crack me up man.. Its kinda comical. Scary, but comical

The reason was because he had Trump threatening Zelensky for him.  Putin got worried once 2020 happened and the American people started the denazification process.

• Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, Gator said:

I mean I get it, I do.. But you can't tell me theres no hypocrisy here lol

Biden says "we got to put Trump in a crosshair"... 2 weeks later almost gets shot dead, after some VERY suspicious work done by the SS... However theres really no discussion about it today.

Now watch what happens if some moron does something to swift. Lets see how long thats a major story for

Like its soooooooooo bloody obvious man... Perfectly explains why im pro trump.. never in the history has there been so much bias against a political figure. Gotta look at the bigger picture

When pressed on his "bullseye" comments, Mr Biden said: "It was a mistake to use the word. I didn't say crosshairs. I meant bullseye, I meant focus on him. Focus on what he's doing."

Biden humbly admitted that the comment was a mistake, especially with the assassination attempt afterwards.

Unfortunately, Vance and Trump refuse to apologize regarding their Springfield comments even though there are bomb threats being made. 

One president cares about others, the other only cares about himself.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Gator said:

Have you paid any attention to what Trump has said about the conflict over the last few years?

Have you seen the 'peace plan' recently floated by Vance?  Do you think the plan was all Vance's idea or perhaps he was just chosen to voice the plan rather than Trump?  Did you ever see Putin's proposed peace plan?  If you did you would see the many similarities between Vance's plan and Putin's.   In both plans Russia fares far better than Ukraine does.  That could understandably be called a threat to Ukraine.

BTW - I am not blind to your hesitance to discuss what you have posted about 'no invasions if Trump was Prez' and flip to Kamala's possibly (but not definitively) exaggerative statement about Putin in Kyiv.

12 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Even Putin would attempt this now ,

creating a false flag against the Dems Trump is losing to,

to create more disruption and undermining democracy.

Its a win / win for Putin.

Trump also holds many of Putins secrets im sure.

1 minute ago, bolt said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/trump-safe-after-gunshots-his-vicinity-campaign-says

Another crazed left wing extremist...loved the medias term "vicintiy" to downplay shots from an Ak47 just 200 yards away

I believe JD Vance would consider this a "fact of life". Or is that only applicable to schools? Kind of like thoughts and prayers?

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

I believe JD Vance would consider this a "fact of life". Or is that only applicable to schools? Kind of like thoughts and prayers?

Why have the left become so angry and violent?  Far left extremism is real

Edited by bolt
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Have you paid any attention to what Trump has said about the conflict over the last few years?

Have you seen the 'peace plan' recently floated by Vance?  Do you think the plan was all Vance's idea or perhaps he was just chosen to voice the plan rather than Trump?  Did you ever see Putin's proposed peace plan?  If you did you would see the many similarities between Vance's plan and Putin's.   In both plans Russia fares far better than Ukraine does.  That could understandably be called a threat to Ukraine.

BTW - I am not blind to your hesitance to discuss what you have posted about 'no invasions if Trump was Prez' and flip to Kamala's possibly (but not definitively) exaggerative statement about Putin in Kyiv.

Like I said it's not a perfect plan.. But it is a plan. The other side shows me 0 willingness to make peace. All I see is them doing everything in their power to bring Russia to its knees. And like I said that is great in theory, but then we have to rely on 1 of 2 unlikely things.

1. Putin though crazy and a mad man, doesn't launch nukes at NATO countries when backed into a corner. Odds of him not doing so are very low

2. The Russian people/government officials overthrow him. From what I hear that's a lot easier said than done, and whose to say Putin doesn't send those nukes off before that happens.

I mean I wont deny that Trumps plan for peace is far from ideal.. But you're doing a very poor job convincing me the other sides idea isn't worse

I want to see my kids grow up. I'd rather not have them burnt into the sidewalk

Edited by Gator
  • ThereItIs 1

13 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

The sad fact is the last few mass school shootings have been the result of the radicalized left. Ignoring left wing radiclization and extremism is a huge problem in North America

Edited by bolt
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, bolt said:

Why have the left become so angry and violent?  Far left extremism is real

because Common Sense people are not a part of Inclusion, Diversity, and if you dont agree with them you are evil and part of the dark ages. Its funny, the "right" are not the ones with "hate speak" and they are the ones leading us to "1984"

Freedom of speech unless you disagree with any of them.

• ThereItIs 2

Like I said it's not a perfect plan.. But it is a plan. The other side shows me 0 willingness to make peace. All I see is them doing everything in their power to bring Russia to its knees. And like I said that is great in theory, but then we have to rely on 1 of 2 unlikely things.

1. Putin though crazy and a mad man, doesn't launch nukes at NATO countries when backed into a corner. Odds of him not doing so are very low

2. The Russian people/government officials overthrow him. From what I hear that's a lot easier said than done, and whose to say Putin doesn't send those nukes off before that happens.

I mean I wont deny that Trumps plan for peace is far from ideal.. But you're doing a very poor job convincing me the other sides idea isn't worse

I want to see my kids grow up. I'd rather not have them burnt into the sidewalk

I'll keep trying to convince you but it feels like I'm talking to a ...

image.jpeg.87e5028469f8c1f7f740107f059d24da.jpeg