US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

3 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

You literally ignore context regarding the bullseye comment lol.

"Put Trump under the microscope" would be an alternative way of saying what Biden said.

I've already posted that Biden apologized for the comment as well, along with his explanation.

"Bought into the leftists" is you just making stuff up. Nobody can say for certain if the shooter was left or right winged. He was a registered republican but had donated $15 to ActBlue. He had pictures and search results of both Republicans and Democrats. We have one classmate account of his conservative views. Anybody who says they know what the motive was is a pretend intellectual.

Might have to label you a porpertrator of fake news of this point. You can do better.

I think we're well past the "might" point in the peddling of disinformation.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • chaos 1

1 hour ago, Gator said:

Facts arent bias.. Just the words she spews inbeteween is the bias crap

Again. Facts are facts. Figured a smart man like yourself would understand that

Can you break down the facts in the video for us......none of the rhetoric 

9 minutes ago, Gator said:

He bought into the "leftists".. The way yall lefties push the extreme Trump BS is what caused that assassination attempt. That on top of Biden's comments 2 weeks prior.. Out of context or not thats a very strange figure of speech to use against your highly scrutinized political opponent. For lefties to ignore the extreme consequences  Bidens words had baffles me. Yall run miles and miles with every little thing Trump says even when knowing the context, but don't at all acknowledge how messed up and suspicious the entire assassination attempt looks.

"We need to put Trump into a bullseye"

That's a threat to democracy.

False fact checking presidential debates. Another threat to democracy

But yet... You think Trump is a threat to democracy because he said there will be a bloodbath if he's not elected (ignoring context)

Like make it make sense. Please

I was hesitant to even reply to your drivel.

Biden's bullseye comment did not incite TRUMP'S assassination attempt.   Period.

The fact checks TRUMP received during the debate were not false.  Period. 

Facts don't care about feelings or political affiliation.   Period. 

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Your stupid YouTube videos can go where the sun don't shine.

4 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

You literally ignore context regarding the bullseye comment lol.

"Put Trump under the microscope" would be an alternative way of saying what Biden said.

I've already posted that Biden apologized for the comment as well, along with his explanation.

"Bought into the leftists" is you just making stuff up. Nobody can say for certain if the shooter was left or right winged. He was a registered republican but had donated $15 to ActBlue. He had pictures and search results of both Republicans and Democrats. We have one classmate account of his conservative views. Anybody who says they know what the motive was is a pretend intellectual.

Might have to label you a porpertrator of fake news of this point. You can do better.

No I literally don't as I have pointed out the context earlier.

I just love how you see the context here, but not in any of the things Trump says. 

If you read I mentioned it's a very odd "figure of speech".. Acknowledging that it wasnt meant literally

But go ahead and twist things for your narrative

Ignore that bad in your party. I'm actually baffled at how openly people ignore things talking politics. It's both comical and scary.. People like you make it very hard to side with the left.

And I'm an anti gun, pro vaccine guy, and pro abortion (not late term).. Yall are gone mad though. Big time

Edited by Gator

2 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

Try being the raiders fan in this game: WHY are we going with Minshew, why?????? Our Defense is killing it, but the offense is not worthy of the Raiders logo. 

I am amazed its only 9-6 at the half. 

This comment aged as well as our 4th quarter lead haha 

1 minute ago, RupertKBD said:

I'm with @nuckin_futz....I have no idea why you guys are wasting your time with this guy....he keeps referring to "facts" and "proof", while proving neither. His go-to is Youtube videos, which along with Facebook posts are about the most useless sources out there.

Complete waste of your time, IMO and after more than 20 years between here and CDC, I feel like I'm pretty well qualified to recognize such....

I won't waste my time with these tools.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

And regarding what is causing this.

I'd attribute it more to a man who was in power who is desperate to get back there who constantly pitches an "us against them" narrative. Get them out. Build a wall. "They're eating dogs and cats. Murderers. Countries ripping him off. Now it's something about Canada/water. I see signs of paranoid delusion but his followers eat it up. 

It's always a "fight" with Donald and his Trump-its. It's created a climate of that. Riles people up. He sings his rally cry and calls for the masses to join him.

Maybe trying to create an atmosphere of peace instead of his constant public wars would help diffuse things. 

I'm not one to quote The Bible but I'll make an exception.

A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

And regarding what is causing this.

I'd attribute it more to a man who was in power who is desperate to get back there who constantly pitches an "us against them" narrative. Get them out. Build a wall. "They're eating dogs and cats. Murderers. Countries ripping him off. Now it's something about Canada/water. I see signs of paranoid delusion but his followers eat it up. 

It's always a "fight" with Donald and his Trump-its. It's created a climate of that. Riles people up. He sings his rally cry and calls for the masses to join him.

Maybe trying to create an atmosphere of peace instead of his constant public wars would help diffuse things. 

He's desperate to get back to the White House, because he sees it as his best (and likely only) chance to avoid being convicted of several felonies. Crimes which could actually result in jail time. (although my guess is that it would more likely be House Arrest, or a pardon with the caveat that he never hold public office again)

He will literally say and do anything to make that happen. He doesn't care a whit what damage it might cause. He is, and always has been, concerned about nobody besides himself.

Edited by RupertKBD
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 2

4 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

I won't waste my time with these tools.

Same. I also refuse to watch videos posted by these "researchers". If they refuse to accept sources such as Politico, Reuters, AP, or The Hill, then I have no common ground with which to debate....

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Amen.

• chaos 1

14 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

I have no idea why you guys are wasting your time with this guy....he keeps referring to "facts" and "proof", while proving neither. His go-to is Youtube videos, which along with Facebook posts are about the most useless sources out there.

What have I not proved?

Is it not proof that debate was rigged? Plenty of "proof" out there

here's a few...

Trump warns us about the discussion about late term abortion/post birth execution - Was fact checked and told it wasn't true.. Yet it was very much true. I posted the video proving so a few times if you care to check.

Trump said she was for defunding the police, and she denied it. She wasn't fact checked. She was in fact for defunding the police. I showed proof

Trump said she was against fracking. She denied it - She was in fact against fracking, and that youtuber provided proof

The animal thing he may have got specifics wrong, but he was atleast onto something there.. But sure he wasn't 100% correct so we will let that fact check slide. I did however show evidence supporting what he saw on TV

I mean you can ignore it all you want, but don't dare spread false shit saying "I didn't provide proof" when it's just you being too lazy or too close minded to accept it. It's just another example of your far left winger. Push the Trump hate without being willing to accept facts about the other side.. You guys are doing a great job with pushing their Trump hate.. Keep it up one of those mentally ill kids might not miss next time

Idk how you guys don't see it man. I can atleast acknowledge the messed up things Trump says and does. Yall will sell your new born to protect your party youre that bought into the BS

Edited by Gator
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, RupertKBD said:

Same. I also refuse to watch videos posted by these "researchers". If they refuse to accept sources such as Politico, Reuters, AP, or The Hill, then I have no common ground with which to debate....

I haven't clicked on a single one of them. Those of us who have participated in this thread and the old one for 9+ years have seen it all. Better trolls than them have come and gone. Though I do appreciate their commitment to nonsense. It's like having Mike Lindell in the thread.

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

12 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Don't start bringing imaginary people into the debate now 😅

Religion might be more evil than politics

Edited by Gator

44 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the right continue to promote actions and groups that would do harm to those we love? Groups like the Proud Boys, and actions like anti-LGBTQ legislation?

Unfortunately Reddit videos won’t embed but this is well worth watching. These crazies might not all be MAGA but there’s no doubt who they’re voting for. But yeah…lefties be krayzee.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Snorkblot/s/WHNn6fSJkI

• Thanks 2