US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

11 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

So a narcissist, grifter, and compulsive liar with 34 felony counts (and probably more to come); a weird, racist, lying asshole, who put thousands of legal migrant Haitians at risk; and a guy who is under investigation for beheading a whale, whom also transported a dead bear to central park to stage a bike accident are actually being considered for the White House by millions of people.

Why, America?

Lord Of The Rings — glad-to-be-with-you: requested by anon;...

Some folks prefer the misery of others and the attention.

Have a relative like this and no one pays them much attention unless they crow about MAGA from the rooftops. Imagine the void after that. It's a frightening one to confront on an existential level.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

When you say bat shit crazy things, you start to attract people with the same line of thinking.

The way things are going, he will be safer in prison for sure.

Usually they want to be your crazy friend.  These people are skipping over worshiping cultist straight into the put a bullet in him phase.

One more crazy person takes a potshot in Trump's direction and I'm going to start thinking someone is collecting them like pokeman cards and releasing them on him.

23 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Usually they want to be your crazy friend.  These people are skipping over worshiping cultist straight into the put a bullet in him phase.

One more crazy person takes a potshot in Trump's direction and I'm going to start thinking someone is collecting them like pokeman cards and releasing them on him.

Totally agree........if I even agree it's real in the first place.  Both "attempts" had awfully suspicious timing.

However, if real, I think Trump is feeling the scope of what he's do e to these people, mentally.  Like Chapman shooting Lennon, it would be the ultimate connection to Trump.......forever linked in history

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

Totally agree........if I even agree it's real in the first place.  Both "attempts" had awfully suspicious timing.

However, if real, I think Trump is feeling the scope of what he's do e to these people, mentally.  Like Chapman shooting Lennon, it would be the ultimate connection to Trump.......forever linked in history

I definitely think it's real.  Crazy people are crazy because critical thinking has abandoned them.  Add that to the easy availability of guns and you get this kind of crap happening.

• ThereItIs 1

10 minutes ago, stawns said:

I do too......but the timing of both I cide rs is awfully convenient for him

He's not going to benefit from this second one. 

Unfortunately, now that this is apparently becoming a thing, they're going to need to tighten up security around Kamala.  The next crazy could be coming for her.

• Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

So, you are into conspiracy theories as well?  Both assassination attempts were staged?

"Please shoot me in the ear just after I turn my head so I can convince people to vote for me"

I mean it would then make sense why the Secret Service stood by and watched the entire assassination unfold before their eyes. Maybe they're onto something?.. Trump got some balls to pull off such a stunt. Good thing he get the best marksman south of the border!

There's a conspiracy that day for sure. Just don't think that's the 1 we should be discussing....

@Master Mind Apparently you’re confused about my comment that I could care less about politicians living in fear of getting shot. I’ll start caring the moment they start caring enough about schoolchildren getting shot to actually take some meaningful action. You reap what you sow so until then it’s just thoughts and prayers from me.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

36 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

What did you expect her to say, better aim next time?   🤣

But I thought it was leftists who've been pushing violent rhetoric and were the actual people to blame for TRUMP being shot at.

Or something like that.

• Cheers 1

This is Ryan Routh, the man who allegedly tried to assassinate Trump today.

He voted for Trump in 2016.

He apparently supported a Haley/Vivek ticket in 2024.

So, when MAGA world says "they keep trying to assassinate Trump," what they apparently mean is "Republicans keep trying to assassinate Trump."

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

So, when MAGA world says "they keep trying to assassinate Trump," what they apparently mean is "Republicans keep trying to assassinate Trump."

Jesus, the guy screams "Helter Skelter!" 

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

They're staging attempts on Trump before they take out Kamala. Classic psychopathic narcissism dictator stuff.

21 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

He also donated many times to ActBlue (roughly $140 total) - he supported Tulsi when she masqueraded as a Democrat in Hawaii and is passionate about Ukraine.

Criminal history.

Always important to give all the information. Otherwise, it's fuel.

He's a crazy that should've never been allowed to get a gun in the first place but that's Florida for you.

Edited by Duodenum
  • Cheers 1