US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

18 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Probably somebody who doesn't go looking around for roadkill to eat.  But I'm guilty of judging.

I think now it's a little more clear about how someone acquires a brain worm, and how that brain worm eats a portion of that brain and then dies. What we don't know is how anyone who had his brain eaten by a worm would be considered a good candidate for presidency, or any positions in office for that matter. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

I think now it's a little more clear about how someone acquires a brain worm, and how that brain worm eats a portion of that brain and then dies. What we don't know is how anyone who had his brain eaten by a worm would be considered a good candidate for presidency, or any positions in office for that matter. 

If you told me the worm was in the driver's seat of his brain it actually helps his appeal.  I do as the worm guides.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Gator said:

Is there even a single person that's for Trudeau these days?

He doesn't have a leg to stand on in this upcoming election. Dudes a 🤡

A post concerning Russia paying the salaries of conservative influencers while retaining editorial control of their content and 'anti Trudeau' are the only words you choose to focus on?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

The Brain worm apparently died of malnutrition 😉

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

A post concerning Russia paying the salaries of conservative influencers while retaining editorial control of their content and 'anti Trudeau' are the only words you choose to focus on?

For 100k USD a video, I'm sure any of us would be hitting the tubes and spreading the message that Harris wants Trump assassinated.

• ThereItIs 1

18 minutes ago, Gator said:

Is there even a single person that's for Trudeau these days?

He doesn't have a leg to stand on in this upcoming election. Dudes a 🤡

So is Pierre.

What is your point?

But quick heads up, Russia is not paying leftists to speak out against Pierre, they sure do have a vested interest in helping right wing influencers speak out against Trudeau in canada and Biden and the dems in America though while supporting and promoting Pierre and Trump in both nations as well.

Just food for thought.  Not that you'll read listen, comprehend or pay attention to the import of that small fact

Edited by Warhippy
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Gator said:

My point is Trudeau is a clown lol.. Can't read?

Ironic considering you spent 3 dozen pages telling people your you tube person was right and did her homework about harris being fact checked and how it was factual that people were eating pets in the US, specific immigrants.  While ignoring the fact your youtube person is the EXACT type Russia was feeding money too to promote these stupid lies, or that the potential VP in Vance admitted that the pet eating statements were lies and that he was willing to lie about anything to get people to vote for them.

But sure.  "can't read"

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Ironic considering you spent 3 dozen pages telling people your you tube person was right and did her homework about harris being fact checked and how it was factual that people were eating pets in the US, specific immigrants.  While ignoring the fact your youtube person is the EXACT type Russia was feeding money too to promote these stupid lies, or that the potential VP in Vance admitted that the pet eating statements were lies and that he was willing to lie about anything to get people to vote for them.

But sure.  "can't read"

Why read when you can just watch video?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

So is Pierre.

What is your point?

But quick heads up, Russia is not paying leftists to speak out against Pierre, they sure do have a vested interest in helping right wing influencers speak out against Trudeau in canada and Biden and the dems in America though while supporting and promoting Pierre and Trump in both nations as well.

Just food for thought.  Not that you'll read listen, comprehend or pay attention to the import of that small fact

Trudeau isn't liked because our people are all going homeless and he's a goofball for handling the trucker convoy the way he did

Biden doesn't even know his name, and even though you may be right (or wrong? I really don't know) about Russians paying righties it doesn't dismiss the fact the left has gone crazy and is pushing such BS rhetoric that's cause an ex president to get shot at not once, but twice. 

Both sides are ridiculous.. The left however is gone completely mad

3 minutes ago, Gator said:

Trudeau isn't liked because our people are all going homeless and he's a goofball for handling the trucker convoy the way he did

Biden doesn't even know his name, and even though you may be right (or wrong? I really don't know) about Russians paying righties it doesn't dismiss the fact the left has gone crazy and is pushing such BS rhetoric that's cause an ex president to get shot at not once, but twice. 

Agreed, he went way too easy on the terrorist occupation of Ottawa.  Not the right thread to be whining about Trudeau as Canada is not part of the US.

Edited by King Heffy

1 minute ago, Gator said:

Trump the other day at his Arizona rally mentioned immigrants coming by the thousands to rape and sodomize their daughters.

Can you imagine Bush or McCain saying this? Wouldn't that incite more to view immigrants as a danger and act on it?

I'm also starting to suspect that your phrase "illegal factchecking" is just plain journalism...asking JD that question gave us the insight that he just made up shit on the spot.

Kamala and Biden have already made multiple statements that violence is inappropriate in politics. I await Trumps statement on this.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Gator said:

Take this over to the Canadian thread.

But I'll remind you.  through covid 9 of our provinces were governed by Conservatives.  Health matters are a provincial mandate.  Housing prices are dictated by private citizens and businesses.  Not the government.  At least learn how our system of governance works and how our economy works before spouting off the same nonsense that has been repatedly addressed quite literally thousands of times amongst a dozen different threads for almost 5 years,

As for "both sides are ridiculous"  I remind you that trump has a guy that sawed a gd whales head off and stuffed it on the roof of their car, took a dead bear in his vehicle drove around with it for a significant period of time before dumping it in a park, has a VP that admits he lies about stories to get people mad and to garner attention while their chosen pony flys around with a woman who is literally only relevant because of what she says about people of the jewish faith and anyone of colour (reminder, the things she says are insanely racist) but yes.  it is the LEFT that has gone completely mad

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Housing prices are dictated by private citizens and businesses.  Not the government.  At least learn how our system of governance works and how our economy works before spouting off the same nonsense that has been repatedly addressed quite literally thousands of times amongst a dozen different threads for almost 5 years,

Idk about all that but what I do know is there's people (a shit ton) in Nova Scotia going homeless and living in tents because the greedy landlords are jacking up the prices because all these immigrants can afford it.. Trudea let these people in by the 100s of thousands (didn't he let terrorists in as well?), and are completely shifting on his own people for a bit of financial gain. Throw me all the BS you want but that's the fact of life here on the forgotten about east coast. Not to mention our Healthcare is in an absolute crisis atm, especially in Cape Breton.. Then he handled the trucker situation like a true "dictator" would (but push that rhetoric on Trump lol)

People are struggling just to survive out here these days, and it's all thanks to fucking Trudeau

Edited by Gator

Just now, Gator said:

Idk about all that but what I do know is there's people (a shit ton) in Nova Scotia going homeless and living in tents because the greedy landlords are jacking up the prices because all these immigrants can afford it.. Trudea let these people in by the 100s of thousands (didn't he let terrorists in as well?), and are completely shifting on his own people for a bit of financial gain. Throw me all the BS you want but that's the fact of life here on the forgotten about east coast. Not to mention our Healthcare is in an absolute crisis atm, especially in Cape Breton.. Then he handled the trucker situation like a true "dictator" would (but push that rhetoric on Trump lol)

Take it to the Canadian thread.

And get your facts straight.

3 minutes ago, Gator said:

Trudeau isn't liked because our people are all going homeless Exaggerations do not help your cause.  I'm sorry if you are about to lose your home though.

and he's a goofball for handling the trucker convoy the way he did  Is that a fact or an opinion?   It's getting hard to keep track.

Biden doesn't even know his name Exaggerations do not help your cause .

and even though you may be right (or wrong? I really don't know) about Russians paying righties He's right.  Readers who pay attention to things all know this to be true.

it doesn't dismiss the fact the left has gone crazy ??? And the right?  No nut cases there?

and is pushing such BS rhetoric like eating cats and executing babies?

that's cause an ex president to get shot at not once, but twice.  Readers who pay attention to things all know these were actions taken by mentally unbalanced loners. 

Both sides are ridiculous.. Sometimes.

The left however is gone completely mad and can't  even see the jewish space lasers or election fraud.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, bishopshodan said:

Ronald Reagan's former staff back Harris-Walz ticket: "Today is a choice between integrity and demagoguery."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ronald-reagan-former-staff-back-harris-walz-ticket/

'Seventeen former staff members of the late Republican President Ronald Reagan are endorsing the Democratic nominee, Vice President Kamala Harris.

In a joint statement first obtained by CBS News, the staff members wrote that Reagan, if alive, would have supported Harris.

"President Ronald Reagan famously spoke about a 'Time for Choosing.' While he is not here to experience the current moment, we who worked for him in the White House, in the administration, in campaigns and on his personal staff, know he would join us in supporting the Harris-Walz ticket," the group writes. "The time for choosing we face today is a choice between integrity and demagoguery, and the choice must be Harris-Walz," the group added. "Our votes in this election are less about supporting the Democratic Party and more about our resounding support for democracy."'

Regan is just a RINO anyway and so were his chief of staff, he was and they are all borderline democrats and honestly, some might say, I won't say who but some; that they are really just illegals here voting illegally.  Brought in by crooked joe biden and kah-mah-lah harris, who is black, or indian or ask laura loomer.  anyway, RINOS the lot of them and I'll tell you.  Windmills are causing cancer but not at my rallys because my rallys are the biggest; everyone says so and I won the debate.  I was ganged up on but I am a super genius and three feeble minds couldnt stop me; and what is with haitians visiting the spca anyways, because i hear they're eating pets.  Geese even.  As RFK jr, he saw them, waiting for him to park his van to get that bear.  

(please tell me this doesn't sound super familiar)

• Haha 3

It's amazing what a single Facebook post about what a neighbour's daughter's friend saw can lead to these days.

Colleges and schools in Springfield, Ohio, close after receiving threats linked to false claims about Haitian immigrants

Two colleges in Springfield, Ohio, have moved to virtual learning and two elementary schools were evacuated Monday after receiving separate threats.

The closures come amid ongoing fallout from baseless allegations former President Donald Trump made during the second presidential debate that Haitian immigrants in the city are stealing and eating local pets.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/16/us/springfield-ohio-closures-threats/index.html

• Thanks 1