US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 minute ago, MightyCPC said:

Oh I see, you're talking about yourself. I'm sad that you think that. Firstly, I don't think of you in terms of race, secondly, I'm surprised you'd feel the need to play that game because you're more than capable ffs.

You're the one that needed to make first nations a part of whatever vaccine related bs you were pushing not me.  I asked you to clarify it and you played the victim card.  That's a you thing not a me thing.

11 minutes ago, MightyCPC said:

Of course, plead guilty and keep lawyering, plead innocent and go to jail. Easy choice.

Ah yes.  They are not in fact guilty.  They are in fact just protecting themselves while being totally innocent.

Right?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

"cbc followers"

Why is it that it's always only one person making these claims and it always turns out that not only did they not understand what they were talking about but the position they were promoting actually turns out to be against the party or side they support when the truth comes out?

Much like this.  it's amusing because, almost every single thing that was trump favoured or seen in favour of trump were items leading UP to the electiona nd NOT election items.  Many of them requesting that mail ins not be allowed.  Or later dates/times be allowed.  But not actually things found to suggest or promote that election fraud was present.  With in fact only 3 items being noted to be AFTER the 2020 presidential election on those photos and if you look at what was being fought you'll see it had mroe to do with purging voters or disallowing actual votes than it did anything to do with voter fraud.

Why do these people never actually read what they are promoting and why does it always blow up in their faces?  Because when you read it, it looks a LOT like prior to the election in Nov 2020; that the then US president was doing what he could to actually allow voting to stay open later in GOP districts while purging or attempting to purge and disallow votes in notoriously democratic districts

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 12.34.50 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 12.32.10 PM.png

Ah nice...using my strategy against me. But I covered my ass by saying I wasn't intested in debating it. 

6 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

You're the one that needed to make first nations a part of whatever vaccine related bs you were pushing not me.  I asked you to clarify it and you played the victim card.  That's a you thing not a me thing.

Ah yes.  They are not in fact guilty.  They are in fact just protecting themselves while being totally innocent.

Right?

No that wasn't me.

5 minutes ago, MightyCPC said:

Ah nice...using my strategy against me. But I covered my ass by saying I wasn't intested in debating it. 

Ah nice.

I wasn't interested in debating the idea I was promoting because it was so easily disproved in seconds.

That sure covers you.

Wait, aren';t you 5 for fighting?

My bad.  You all look and sound alike.

Edited by Warhippy
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Ah nice.

I wasn't interested in debating the idea I was promoting because it was so easily disproved in seconds.

That sure covers you.

So uh, hey bud.  What exactly was it you were suggesting about vaccines and first nations people in that other thread you won't answer to again?

Sure am curious about it

Go back and check. I don't know what you're talking about (the FN thing). Wasn't me. The linked tweet was just to show massive election integrity questions that were not thrown out because they were false, but because of procedure. Did it not do that?

Edited by MightyCPC

3 minutes ago, MightyCPC said:

Go back and check. I don't know what you're talking about (the FN thing). Wasn't me. The linked tweet was just to show massive election integrity questions that were not thrown out because they were false, but because of procedure. Did it not do that?

No it didn't. The linked tweet showed numerous and I do mean numerous court fights settled or argued BEFORE the 2020 presidential election that were lost by Trump.  Only 3 in total were settled AFTER the election and all of them suggest trump attempting to rig the system by keeping stations open in GOP areas longer, not allowing mail ins in democratic ares or purging voters from polls in contested ridings.

Almost all of them started and settled BEFORE the election.  Which does not suggest trump actually proved anything and in fact proves Trump was trying to sway the election in parts by purging voters or closing polling centres

• Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, MightyCPC said:

Sure, elections should be about votes, not the better crooks of the moment. Dems are way better crooks now because they are immune to prosecution, being the steadfast supporters of the intelligence community that they are. I don't see this changing. That is why I am not optimistic about real democracy returning anytime soon.

LOL, Dems are better crooks and are immune to prosecute.

Where the hell were you a few weeks ago when a sitting US Democratic Senator was indicted on corruption charges?  Immune to prosecute my a$$.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67095544

Bob Menendez: US Senator faces new charges of acting as agent of Egypt

You do realize that there has never been a Democratic Director of the FBI.  You do realize that the current FBI Director was appointer by TRUMP.  You do realize that TRUMP had his own attorney general who could have pushed A LOT harder to lock up Shillary right?  The notion that only one political party faces prosecution is laughable.  The QOP had ample time and power to push for investigations and failed to do so.  That isn't because the DEMS have some sort of super power.  That has more to do with incompetence or the actual lack of real evidence.  Kinda like how the Biden investigations by the QOP have found nada.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Warhippy said:

No it didn't. The linked tweet showed numerous and I do mean numerous court fights settled or argued BEFORE the 2020 presidential election that were lost by Trump.  Only 3 in total were settled AFTER the election and all of them suggest trump attempting to rig the system by keeping stations open in GOP areas longer, not allowing mail ins in democratic ares or purging voters from polls in contested ridings.

Almost all of them started and settled BEFORE the election.  Which does not suggest trump actually proved anything and in fact proves Trump was trying to sway the election in parts by purging voters or closing polling centres

I'll take you word for it. I'm not reading all that, well, maybe later. At least it was one attachment insted of a dozen crazy links like some people we know are prone to do. As I said, the relevant ones are Georgia and Arizona at the moment.

2 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

LOL, Dems are better crooks and are immune to prosecute.

Where the hell were you a few weeks ago when a sitting US Democratic Senator was indicted on corruption charges?  Immune to prosecute my a$$.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67095544

Bob Menendez: US Senator faces new charges of acting as agent of Egypt

You do realize that there has never been a Democratic Director of the FBI.  You do realize that the current FBI Director was appointer by TRUMP.  You do realize that TRUMP had his own attorney general who could have pushed A LOT harder to lock up Shillary right?  The notion that only one political party faces prosecution is laughable.  The QOP had ample time and power to push for investigations and failed to do so.  That isn't because the DEMS have some sort of super power.  That has more to do with incompetence or the actual lack of real evidence.  Kinda like how the Biden investigations by the QOP have found nada.

OMG, lmao, that guy should have been in jail a long time ago. Is he in jail yet? I doubt it.

1 minute ago, MightyCPC said:

I'll take you word for it. I'm not reading all that, well, maybe later. At least it was one attachment insted of a dozen crazy links like some people we know are prone to do. As I said, the relevant ones are Georgia and Arizona at the moment.

Arizona had an audit.  It found more votes for Biden.  No fraud.  Ooops

https://www.azmirror.com/2021/09/23/arizona-audit-finds-biden-won-by-more-votes-and-no-evidence-of-fraud/

Arizona ‘audit’ finds Biden won (by more votes) and no evidence of fraud

• Thanks 1

Just now, the destroyer of worlds said:

https://www.azmirror.com/2021/09/23/arizona-audit-finds-biden-won-by-more-votes-and-no-evidence-of-fraud/

Recount fake ballots forever, that's your audit.

5 minutes ago, MightyCPC said:

Recount fake ballots forever, that's your audit.

I'm going to add.  The audit in Arizona was a GOP led audit.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-arizona-officials-hold-press-conference-on-elections-audit-results

WATCH: GOP review finds no proof Arizona election was stolen from Trump

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

I'm going to add.  The audit in Arizona was a GOP led audit.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-arizona-officials-hold-press-conference-on-elections-audit-results

WATCH: GOP review finds no proof Arizona election was stolen from Trump

Don't believe what them RINOS tell you.  🙂

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

But here's a snippet of what you never hear.

7 minutes ago, MightyCPC said:

But here's a snippet of what you never hear.

So all you got is they CLAIM that there were ballots that were printed on different paper, but there is no actual evidence that these actual ballots were false?

Cool story.

• Thanks 1

A few of the vacant top spots got filled.  Senator Football Coach felling the heat.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/11/02/senate-navy-tuberville-franchetti-00125011

Senate confirms top Navy, Air Force picks as Tuberville feud intensifies

The move comes as several GOP members confront the Alabama senator over his blanket hold on nominees.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1