US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

ok maybe I will. 

but your tweety guy seems to be conflicting with other CNN info: https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/20/politics/gun-owner-kamala-harris/index.html

It wasn't the tweety guy that made the claim, it was the staffer that works with Kamala that was being interviewed by CNN who said Kamala doesn't own a firearm.  She may have had one in the past as a prosecutor, who knows.  

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

It wasn't the tweety guy that made the claim, it was the staffer that works with Kamala that was being interviewed by CNN who said Kamala doesn't own a firearm.  She may have had one in the past as a prosecutor, who knows.  

dunno. Either way I don't care, but it sounds like she's not anti-2nd amendment by any means. 

That old fear chestnut "they comin' fer yer gun" is getting kind of tired tho. Sensible gun laws are desperately needed in the US, I mean how many kid murders does one need?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canorth said:

image.png.d6fbd151feebd0571a140c12eee51f5b.png

Why do these gotcha videos always cut out right after the gotcha as if nothing is ever said before or after?

I think this is just proof that Adrienne Elrod has never been to the Emhoff/Harris residence in San Francisco.  I also think the well armed secret service can handle things at her official Washington residence.

• Cheers 1

56 minutes ago, Gator said:

It is funny, but not the gotcha you think it is. Remember how a lot of maga folk think that no evidence was found of trump working with the Russians? That's because of this guy. The leaks to Rudy Juliani, the supposed visceral hatred of Hillary from senior officials at the new york office, all this guy. "Ironically" he was getting paid by the same russian oligarch paying Paul Manafort, who went to jail for it too. The same Russian oligarch implicated in trying to influence the us election. 

Edited by JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo
  • Cheers 1