US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Just now, Duodenum said:

Only in right-o land is having a script bad instead of a sign of preparedness. 

And the prompter isn't even facing Harris' direction, looks like it's for Oprah 🤣

So embarrassing.

I know, right?  

Though clearly the right thinks Harris is a witch...

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, bolt said:

The choices for US president are dumb or dumber.  Too bad the Democrats didn't have a democratic primary so someone compotent could have been selected.  Harris only polled at 4% in 2020.

Yeah, you can tell by how it's pointed directly at Kamala and not Oprah....:classic_rolleyes:

Fuck, you post a lot of garbage....although, I suppose if you're trying to defend Hair Gropenfuhrer, garbage is about all you've got. :picard:

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Yeah, you can tell by how it's pointed directly at Kamala and not Oprah....:classic_rolleyes:

Fuck, you post a lot of garbage....although, I suppose if you're trying to defend Hair Gropenfuhrer, garbage is about all you've got. :picard:

The comma should have been after the 'you'. 🤪

Edited by nuckin_futz
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, RupertKBD said:

That's an insult to garbage, you know.  :classic_tongue:

11 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Trump has balls?  :hurhur:

Not anymore...Kamala stole them..... Now she's going to gold plate them and sell them for a million apiece.

"Trump Balls"...."Only two ever made!".....and for an extra $50k, you can also have the official "Trump Ball Holder":

AnisaCastIronHandSculpture.webp.27905336a223af6d5e777036a0bc3a7b.webp

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bolt said:

The choices for US president are dumb or dumber.  Too bad the Democrats didn't have a democratic primary so someone compotent could have been selected.  Harris only polled at 4% in 2020.

What she needs to do is recite a trump rant, like one of the more deranged ones about a couple of topics word for word.  Then point out the glaring hypocrisy when they say she's unhinged or mentally unstable or senile or deficient or unfit to lead by posting her speech or response directly next to trumps with a half second overlap.

Then post the responses of the people claiming she is all of that next to their defenses of trump for when he was called out for acting senile, deranged or incompetent

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Tim Walz is going to rip this phony a new one on Tuesday.

I didn't think it was possible, but I think this may be the worst Republican VP pick of all time, worse than Palin. And that did a lot to discredit the McCain campaign.

But McCain also didn't have the built in Maga base.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, bolt said:

She didnt have a good primary in 2020 but she has more than enough experienced to do the job.  She's also won more elections than Trump and Vance combined.  Trump had zero experience last time and was a disaster in his first term.  People who voted for him gave him a pass, thinking he's a successful executive.  But in reality he's never ran a company that answers to anyone.  A CEO needs to answer to the board and shareholders.   Trump never had to.  He is more like a mob leader than CEO. That's why so many of his ex employees at the WH don't endorse him this time, including Pence.  

How well Harris is running this campaign in such a short time also speaks well on her leadership and decision making.  I didn't think she was up for it when people were pushing Biden to step down.   But I'm convinced now she's the right candidate for the situation.

Screenshot_20240906-230545.png

Screenshot_20240906-230203.png

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3

35 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

What she needs to do is recite a trump rant, like one of the more deranged ones about a couple of topics word for word.  Then point out the glaring hypocrisy when they say she's unhinged or mentally unstable or senile or deficient or unfit to lead by posting her speech or response directly next to trumps with a half second overlap.

Then post the responses of the people claiming she is all of that next to their defenses of trump for when he was called out for acting senile, deranged or incompetent

You mean like this ..............

Start the video at the beginning.

Regarding the post you quoted. Twitter accounts like Sorter and Rugg just constantly put out catnip for gullible rubes and they just keep swallowing it and then present it as evidence of some sort of conspiracy only to continually get dunked on. That Oprah interview was 8 days ago. So I am to believe it's taken 8 days to discover she used a teleprompter? When it was recorded with a studio audience.

Little advice for those presenting this 'evidence'. The people you're presenting the 'evidence' to have to be more gullible than you are. That's a limited audience.

28 minutes ago, DSVII said:

I didn't think it was possible, but I think this may be the worst Republican VP pick of all time, worse than Palin. And that did a lot to discredit the McCain campaign.

But McCain also didn't have the built in Maga base.

I remember the night they unveiled Palin at the RNC. She was prepared and polished to perfection. She was an absolute rock star. And then the teleprompter went away and she started talking like she normally does and it was all over. If you've never seen it I highly recommend this movie. Julianne Moore is great in it. 

Tim Walz is going to fillet Vance in that debate.

Edited by nuckin_futz

7 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

GOP:  "If we do it (fake bullsh*t), it's just politics but if the Dems do it, they're the antichrist"

🤣

I'm just amazed that he thought it would go unnoticed. 

If it was West Virginia, he had a chance, but not Virginia proper/commonwealth.  West Virginia has almost as much inbreeding in it's history as does European royalty.

Edited by Sabrefan1

36 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

She didnt have a good primary in 2020 but she has more than enough experienced to do the job.  She's also won more elections than Trump and Vance combined.  Trump had zero experience last time and was a disaster in his first term.  People who voted for him gave him a pass, thinking he's a successful executive.  But in reality he's never ran a company that answers to anyone.  A CEO needs to answer to the board and shareholders.   Trump never had to.  He is more like a mob leader than CEO. That's why so many of his ex employees at the WH don't endorse him this time, including Pence.  

How well Harris is running this campaign in such a short time also speaks well on her leadership and decision making.  I didn't think she was up for it when people were pushing Biden to step down.   But I'm convinced now she's the right candidate for the situation.

Screenshot_20240906-230545.png

Screenshot_20240906-230203.png

Pierre, more experience as a politician, GREAT thing.  Trudeau was just a "drama teacher"

Trump, won a single election.  Ridiculous to say he isn't qualified, career politicians aren't all they're cracked up to.

Literally in the exact same mouths of the people who post the stuff you're responding to

• Vintage 1