US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

24 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Pierre, more experience as a politician, GREAT thing.  Trudeau was just a "drama teacher"

Trump, won a single election.  Ridiculous to say he isn't qualified, career politicians aren't all they're cracked up to.

Literally in the exact same mouths of the people who post the stuff you're responding to

Trump isn't qualified.  He is disqualified by not respecting democracy.  He also demonstrated pathological narcissist traits that dictators have.  Fine trait in non democratic countries.  But not in US.  

I don't know much about the Canadian politicians.  But they are not likely to refuse to concede an election or try to overturn the results.   

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Trump isn't qualified.  He is disqualified by not respecting democracy.  He also demonstrated pathological narcissist traits that dictators have.  Fine trait in non democratic countries.  But not in US.  

I don't know much about the Canadian politicians.  But they are not likely to refuse to concede an election or try to overturn the results.   

Just wait for it. PP will say hold my beer. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

7 hours ago, bolt said:

More long range missiles into Russia and send in our troops.  Kamala will clearly end this war...

Why not create a better economy in the USA building more missiles and killing invading RuZ troops?

Long Range is perfect for that , and RuZ/ Moscow/ Putin deserve to die.

• Cheers 1

Just now, SilentSam said:

perhaps the Republicans shouldn’t have killed the Bill to start fixing that situation.

as trump said ..  vote against the Bill ,  he wanted the problem as an issue and talking point,  he didn’t want the solution.

Imagine if the democratic states that these GOP states keep shipping migrants to, started forcibly moving them to those exact same states.

Just curious what people's reactions would be.

And don't @ me with the "americans hav rights" bs because humans have rights and if you only apply basic human rights to people based off of country of origin you are a....*finish this for me guys*

• Cheers 3

6 hours ago, bolt said:

Send in the nuclear bombs.  Russia doesn't have any anyways. Crimea wasn't worth fighting for in 2014 but this time eastern Ukraine is worth the escalation. 

your losing your shit and gagging .

non escalation at this point is pacifistic.

RuZ is down ,   Time to take them out .

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

What she needs to do is recite a trump rant, like one of the more deranged ones about a couple of topics word for word.  Then point out the glaring hypocrisy when they say she's unhinged or mentally unstable or senile or deficient or unfit to lead by posting her speech or response directly next to trumps with a half second overlap.

Then post the responses of the people claiming she is all of that next to their defenses of trump for when he was called out for acting senile, deranged or incompetent

I had a similar idea but for Walz when addressing Vance.

Since Vance has said crap about Trump in the past, Walz can just repeat them and watch JD squirm. Would be good trolling. 

Perhaps something like this JD statement "Trump has just so thoroughly failed to deliver on his economic populism"

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Wonder how the governors of Florida and Tennessee and the GOP in general would react if Biden and Harris showed up near Unicoi or wherever this awful situation is and just started throwing people paper towels and saying we won't help because you didn't vote for us

Then had the entirety of the Democratic party kneel hand in hand and say they were giving them all their thoughts and prayers.  Because if it's good enough for toddlers in schools it's absolutely good enough for the 50+ people trapped in this hospital roof.

Again, just asking because the glaring hypocrisy would be amusing as hell to watch

michael-baker2-copy.jpg

• ThereItIs 1