US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Because the alternative is one of the biggest pieces of garbage on the planet who is waging a war against democracy and has already committed crimes against humanity.  No point in voting for a worthless coward who can't even treat the military with respect.

He deserves a real sniper pointing a rifle at him,  not a fake one …

this statement is going to trigger someone .

Trump 6 days ago.

"If I were the president, I would inform the threatening country, in this case, Iran, that if you do anything to harm this person, we are going to blow your largest cities and the country itself to smithereens. We're going to blow it to smithereens,"

Sounds pretty peaceful to me. Horseshit 

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

weak person :

More like stupid.  As in, it was stupid for him to accept it in the first place. 

If he was smart, he'd do a town hall meeting on X at the same time as Harris' ABC's interview.  It would cost him nothing, and he wouldn't be facing tough questions by an unfriendly network.

He'll probably just end up having another rally where only a few thousand people show up and then a portion of the audience will leave when they get bored because they're just hearing a rehashed speech.

He's lucky that people are fairly unhappy with the Democrats because this race wouldn't be competitive otherwise.

They're attacking both Trump and Kamala.  Smart. 

Doesn't matter if you win or lose the VP debate as long as you put more dents into Trump.  Vance nor Walz are the target.  Walz needs to keep his temper in check if attacked.

Edited by Sabrefan1
Accidentally put trump rather than Walz 2nd edit. reworded for clarity

2 hours ago, bolt said:

Lemme respond to this ina  trump like or trump like supporters mindset

You're daft.  UNder Trump NOTHING was being done about the middle east.  Under Biden Harris Israel finally has the weapons intelligence and backing to get the job done and eliminate Hamas Hezbollah and Iran.

Because of Biden and Harris the Middle east will know stability and Israel will have never been safer.

What did Trump do again?  Nothing?  Sat at a table?  Pathetic.

• Cheers 2

Just now, Sabrefan1 said:

Why do I have the feeling that I'm one of the only people on the board watching this debate.... 🤣

Cause I can't stand JD Vance and I know it is a waste of time with CBS refusing to fact check even the most obvious lies from a self admitted pants on fire liar. 

Just now, 24K said:

Cause I can't stand JD Vance and I know it is a waste of time with CBS refusing to fact check even the most obvious lies from a self admitted pants on fire liar. 

Both of these guys, in this VP debate are pieces of craperolla. Still don’t get why Harris, who is awesome, chose an idiot for a running mate. Trump selecting Vance is obvious. 

Just now, 24K said:

I actually thought that you were the only other person watching this... 😆

They actually fact checked Vance once, but he was prepared to prove what he said believe it or not. 

Just now, Alflives said:

Both of these guys, in this VP debate are pieces of craperolla. Still don’t get why Harris, who is awesome, chose an idiot for a running mate. Trump selecting Vance is obvious. 

Walz isn't dumb.  He's just not very smooth.  Surprisingly Vance is much smoother and quick on his feet so far.  They trained Vance up big time.

• Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Cause Sharpiro has skeletons in his closets and ain't the neutral Swiss cheese in terms of Israel which has now been proven to be the right move with the breakout of war there.

Kelly is a horrible orator, Cooper is one too old and has to defend NC from the now proven lunatic there. 

Whitmer and Newsome pulled themselves out Pete is one too not straight white men for a ticket.

Leaves pretty much Walz who is popular with zero skelton in the closet and more importantly won't try to upstage Harris. 

Edited by 24K
  • Vintage 1