US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

2 minutes ago, bolt said:

Still not enough to convince people to vote for kamala.

Still interests me to see the mental gymnastics of ignoring anti-democratic actions because reasons.

Why do you not care about Trump and his lackeys subverting democracy? Just picked a side and refuse to see anything negative about said side? Or are you a single issue voter? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bolt said:

Allegedly

But did he grab them by the p***y?  How many dressing rooms full of underage pageant girls did he bust in to?  Any flights with or hundreds of pics with Epstein?  Any parties or admissions of admiration and friendship with Diddy?

Pick your poison here champ 

37 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

Still interests me to see the mental gymnastics of ignoring anti-democratic actions because reasons.

Sort of like not caring about the Democrats installing Kamala as presidential nominee with zero votes and with no democratic primary?  They have a long history of not caring about being democratic. 

Sounds like your a prosessional mental gymnastist yourself because of reasons.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

6 hours ago, bolt said:

I'd post a reply with almost 4 straight years of Republicans denying election results, but it's impossible to upload it all in a single go. Even if I just did Trump tweets denying the results (and future ones!) it would be months worth of uploading.

But sure, give me 24 minutes of Democrats challenging results.

• ThereItIs 1

7 hours ago, bolt said:

Sort of like not caring about the Democrats installing Kamala as presidential nominee with zero votes and with no democratic primary?  They have a long history of not caring about being democratic. 

Sounds like your a prosessional mental gymnastist yourself because of reasons.

I thought both Vance and Walz did well. I can see both of these people working together to pass legislation. Vance was trying to minimalize the extremes that the GOP have in their platform. Walz was doing a good job on the 'you can trust us' persona. What is clear with Vance is that American isolationism is selling well in the USA and that Trump will be succeeded by more GOP leadership in the future who will carry on that theme. Vance for POTUS in 2028? 

It will come down to trust in November. My take is that Harris/Walz will win that choice. Middle road GOP and Independants, while hurting economically, will not trust Trump. Walz made an excellent point when he named Republicans who had declared for Harris. If I were an American I would likely lean to the GOP but I could not support Trump as a stable influence in international affairs. I could not trust him with the future of Ukraine. Ukrainians are already dying because of lack of full support from Biden/Harris. But the bottom line is that Biden supported Ukraine when no one else did. Harris has recommitted to that support. That counts!

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Nothing but memes and twitter videos from the most reprehensible pages, people and groups.

I'd say it makes you wonder but when a person eats poop every day it's not shocking their breath smells like sh....

Taking screen shots of partially filled in forms and passing it off like that's all you need to actually register.  That's all you need.  

He kinda gave the game away with the gender comment. 

3 minutes ago, bolt said:

Looks like the Democrats will have to cheat again.  Kamala is not a good candidate.

Explain how they cheated.

And do so while IGNORING the literal trove of evidence and proof that Trump openly tried to subvert the US democratic system by creating and pursuing the Jan 6th event.

I wanna see you do some hurdles my man

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

On 10/1/2024 at 6:57 PM, chris12345 said:

You don't get through Yale Law easily.

Vance is super smart. Ethics, fraud, bigot. That's a different topic.

It may not be easy to get through, but it must've been easy to get in for a DEI applicant like Vance.

10 hours ago, bolt said:

A bombshell on supposed info most people already knew that they withheld until 1 month before the election?

So you supposedly know this info but still support a lying traitor for POTUS? What did you think about James Comey's timeline in 2016?

7 minutes ago, bolt said:

Looks like the Democrats will have to cheat again.  Kamala is not a good candidate.

This is weapons grade stupidity.

• Cheers 4

10 hours ago, bolt said:

Still not enough to convince people to vote for kamala.

it’s not about Kamala anymore ,  

Trump has brought the spotlight directly on himself ,  at the perfect time.

4 minutes ago, bolt said:

lol ,   Who needs Democrats to beat Trump when you have Republicans standing to do it themselves .

Trump will be crying for his mommy all day today , or have a heart attack.

• Cheers 3