US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Just now, Warhippy said:

Restricting voters and illegals who don't have proper ID is a comparison? 

But let's repeat what we are told to protect democracy by removing opponents of the Left from the ballot.  The left is the only clear choice to everyone anyways.

• Confused 1
  • Wiener 2

5 minutes ago, bolt said:

Imprisoning and convicting political opponents isn't the win you think it is.  Removing political opponents from the ballot box is also not democracy.  And this is not "huge" Springsteen was always an outspoken leftist.

he was a con man and rip off artist before he got into politics.

The evidence was there before he stepped up again after his loss.. 

Ever here of Richard Nixon ? 

He’s going to jai for a long time .

Should be shot for treason to the entire country that gave him every opportunity in the world to be an honest citizen .

His ties to Russia will be brought out too,

and they go way back.
he is Treasonous spy.

Dont use Democracy as a tool to defend this man with.

He wants to be King..  and wants nothing to do with democracy except hide behind its laws and prolong anything legal against him until it disappears.

He is facing the same law as anyone else .

Trying to become President to avoid jail time .

Anyone who likes that piece of shit , is a piece of shit .

He’s not a political opponent,

he is an inserectionist , who incited violence, against the Democracy of the United States.

Traitor.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

he was a con man and rip off artist before he got into politics.

The evidence was there before he stepped up again after his loss.. 

Ever here of Richard Nixon ? 

He’s going to jai for a long time .

Should be shot for treason to the entire country that gave him every opportunity in the world to be an honest citizen .

His ties to Russia will be brought out too,

and they go way back.
he is Treasonous spy.

Dont use Democracy as a tool to defend this man with.

He wants to be King..  and wants nothing to do with democracy except hide behind its laws and prolong anything legal against him until it disappears.

He is facing the same law as anyone else .

Trying to become President to avoid jail time .

Anyone who likes that piece of shit , is a piece of shit .

He’s not a political opponent,

he is an inserectionist , who incited violence, against the Democracy of the United States.

Traitor.

Yet is on the verge to beat Kamala or gather almost 49% of the votes. She must be a terrible candidate.  I guess the right thing to protect democracy is by trying to remove him from the ballot?

"Should be shot" you sound like a radicalized left wing extremist.

Edited by bolt
  • ThereItIs 1

28 minutes ago, bolt said:

Restricting voters and illegals who don't have proper ID is a comparison? 

But let's repeat what we are told to protect democracy by removing opponents of the Left from the ballot.  The left is the only clear choice to everyone anyways.

Let's protect democracy by telling insane cult like followers to murder the VP and the standing senate/congress and install one man who lost the election as their leader.

Is that what you're saying?  Or is your focus somehow only immigrant focused or what?

Walk us through what your hurt is here while ignoring the massive gerrymandering we have seen by the GOP and restricting voter access over the last 5 years

Just kind of amused at the ridiculous hurdles you're jumping to avoid acknowledging your hypocrisy here so trying to ballpark where it is you'll stumble

Edited by Warhippy
  • Cheers 3

19 minutes ago, bolt said:

Yet is on the verge to beat Kamala or gather almost 49% of the votes. She must be a terrible candidate.  I guess the right thing to protect democracy is by trying to remove him from the ballot?

How do you feel about treason?  if someone betrays your nation do you believe they should be punished?  If they subvert your democratic principals in an attempt to remove a democratically elected leader to install their chosen person do you feel they should be punished at all?

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, bolt said:

Heres a thought for you,.

That’s us on a normal day, fuck around with Democracy, and find out.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Whorvat said:

You have people in this thread inciting violence

Interesting, I read just the other day that your boy does that.

'Make them riot’  ‘Do it!'

Seems 'pathetic waste of skin' is your expertise. 

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Whorvat said:

Pretty sure the left is the defund the police crew, you sound pretty confused in general.

You have people in this thread inciting violence, saying someone should be shot, after there's been attempted assassinations. Funny only one side is saying the candidate should be killed.

Pathetic waste of skins. When Trump wins, and he will, I can't wait to see all the crying from you losers.

Pretty sad that these are the statements and sentiment from your sid ewhile wilffuly ignoring the truth.

But cant say it is shocking

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, Whorvat said:

Pretty sure the left is the defund the police crew, you sound pretty confused in general.

You have people in this thread inciting violence, saying someone should be shot, after there's been attempted assassinations. Funny only one side is saying the candidate should be killed.

Pathetic waste of skins. When Trump wins, and he will, I can't wait to see all the crying from you losers.

image.jpeg.34eefe2239d1bb1b823fada16da7a78f.jpeg

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I enjoy picking on Madge.  Since she's now talking about weather control, I ran across this tweet someone tweeted in response to her, and figured it would amuse some of you here.

She's a hurricane all of her own. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

image.jpeg.34eefe2239d1bb1b823fada16da7a78f.jpeg

What's wild about the doofus you quoted is that he actually 'cant wait to see all the crying from you losers'

Imagine being that engaged, triggered, and loathsome, that schadenfreude is all you have to hope for.

A real sad kid. 

• Cheers 2
  • Wiener 1

To add to an earlier post:

ps.  Makes you think the Union Boss was a Trumper trying to create another issue for Country ,  that would have Trump finger pointing to Dems for poor work..

.. I don’t think he’s union boss anymore, and has been cast aside by the solidarity of the union workers .

..  that boss stinks .

• Cheers 1

53 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I enjoy picking on Madge.  Since she's now talking about weather control, I ran across this tweet someone tweeted in response to her, and figured it would amuse some of you here.

"The Yentagon"....:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Kamala Harris and Joe Biden made America worse. I wonder if they'll be tried for treason if Trump gets in. I'm sure there is a State that can issue the charges similar like the state of New York going after Trump.

Edited by bolt

1 minute ago, bolt said:

Kamala Harris and Joe Biden made America worse. I wonder if they'll be tried for treason if Trump gets in.

If only Trump had not blocked the most recent border bill for political reasons.   Musk is smart enough to know that but chooses to ignore it for financial reasons and a ego driven wish for a cabinet post.

• Vintage 2