US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Speaking about guns...

This UFC champ, a pig of a person, a former white supremacist, is running his mouth about us. He is sad he has to fight in T.O.

https://torontosun.com/sports/mma/ufc-champion-strickland-rips-canada

Anyone that knows him, knows that he is a pile of crap. I think he actually knows that about himself, always getting in trouble and he knows that boosts his brand. But why I bring it up is that comment sections show support for him.  Just because he said 'guns and freedom' . It's very sad the way some mouthbreathers will side with pigs if they hear what they want to. 

What a goof. Yeah we do have our share of folks that agree with him, sadly.

• Cheers 1

59 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

He's like if you could take everything wrong with the millenials and create one individual. It's like that star trek episode where there's a black goo creature made from negative emotions, except in his case it's stupidity.

theres something else wrong with him i cant put my finger on it. he feels like a CIA plant or something lol. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, soggy said:

theres something else wrong with him i cant put my finger on it. he feels like a CIA plant or something lol. 

He's twisted and slimy but unfortunately still quite smart.   I think he's smart enough to know he'll never be the next president but also smart enough to know he stands a very good chance to be the next Tucker Carlson.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

He's twisted and slimy but unfortunately still quite smart.   I think he's smart enough to know he'll never be the next president but also smart enough to know he stands a very good chance to be the next Tucker Carlson.

yeah i think u hit it, hes very smart and it just feels to me like theres an agenda there that goes beyond this nomination that hes obviously not going to win

people lke that make me very uneasy

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, RupertKBD said:

If you say so.

Personally, I don't really buy into the Faux News mantra that Trump's Indictments are politically motivated. I just think he is and always has been a con man whose illegal actions have finally caught up with him.

I get it, but if it makes you feel any better, I don't watch the News beyond the clips I see on YouTube.  I can't stand MSNBC for the same reason that I can't stand Fox.  I had hope when the former CEO of CNN initially took over CNN and promised to be more balanced, but he pussy-footed around and never got rid of the partisan hacks there so it never actually made any significant movement as far as I could tell from it's news clips.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

So he says the facts are influence peddling

Says Biden stated: If you don't fire this individual I am going to withhold money.

Meanwhile the former US president literally did the exact same thing with Ukraine and this individual voted against or railed against the former US president being investigated for the exact same thing.

Amazing

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

So he says the facts are influence peddling

Says Biden stated: If you don't fire this individual I am going to withhold money.

Meanwhile the former US president literally did the exact same thing with Ukraine and this individual voted against or railed against the former US president being investigated for the exact same thing.

Amazing

The prosecutor in question was indeed corrupt and having him removed was not solely at Biden's behest. It was at the behest of the World Bank, the IMF, the EU and the USA.

Leaving out all those other parties is lying by omission.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I get it, but if it makes you feel any better, I don't watch the News beyond the clips I see on YouTube.  I can't stand MSNBC for the same reason that I can't stand Fox.  I had hope when the former CEO of CNN initially took over CNN and promised to be more balanced, but he pussy-footed around and never got rid of the partisan hacks there so it never actually made any significant movement as far as I could tell from it's news clips.

It's great that you don't watch Faux, but just so you're aware, you're parroting their exact narrative.

Not sure what you mean about CNN....Done Lemon. Brian Stetler. Both gone. And they didn't even cost their organization over 700 million dollars.

• Vintage 1

4 hours ago, Johngould21 said:

Any law abiding citizen would think the same. 91 charges, and business fraud gets America where they are now. Chump thinks he's above the law, and your departments of justice are his legal team.

The current DoJ wants his scalp.  As far as NY goes, I've followed Trump's comings and goings for decades.  It was the NY Democrats who covered up and ignored his wrong doings for decades.  The only reason they started exposing and going after him is because he "betrayed" them and became a Republican and usurped their precious power.

Trump has been breaking laws his entire adult life.  The guy defrauded small and medium sized contractors so much that he had actually knocked them out of business because he refused to pay his full debts for the work done.  If you or I did that, a court rules against us immediately and could possibly even threaten criminal charges for theft of services.  Trump was always politically shielded by NY Democrats and never got more than a slap on the wrist when it came to defrauding people.  That's how things like Trump University (his piggy bank funded by fools) stayed in business for as long as it did.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

It's great that you don't watch Faux, but just so you're aware, you're parroting their exact narrative.

Not sure what you mean about CNN....Done Lemon. Brian Stetler. Both gone. And they didn't even cost their organization over 700 million dollars.

From what I read, those 2 went away because they had atrocious ratings.  Although on CNN, that's par for the course.  If your ratings are big enough, you can act a fool on TV.  Those idiots were no longer worth the squeeze.

15 hours ago, Warhippy said:

I don't understand why christian fundamentalists think they are actually different than hardline muslims or why hardline muslims think they are different than christian fundamentalists

Both take belief in an invisible sky daddy too far. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bob Long said:

What a goof. Yeah we do have our share of folks that agree with him, sadly.

Freedom of speech is nice and all. I just don't see the paramount of freedom is being able to say whatever dumb shit is on your mind. The US being free? Nah. Look at their prison population for starters. 

We're 13th. The US isn't in the top 15. 

https://www.canadaaction.ca/human-freedom-index-ranking

We score 98. The US 83. He should cry about women not having freedom of choice in his shithole country. 
https://freedomhouse.org/countries/freedom-world/scores

Edited by Gnarcore
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

‘It’s Actually Poison. It’ll Kill You’: Brad Raffensperger Says USPS Intercepted Fentanyl-Laced Envelopes Addressed To Election Officials

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/its-actually-poison-itll-kill-you-brad-raffensperger-says-usps-intercepted-fentanyl-laced-envelopes-addressed-to-election-officials/

Fox News Host Piles On Vivek Ramaswamy As ‘Frat Boy Auditioning For a Television Show’

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-host-piles-on-vivek-ramaswamy-as-frat-boy-auditioning-for-a-television-show/

54 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Freedom of speech is nice and all. I just don't see the paramount of freedom is being able to say whatever dumb shit is on your mind. The US being free? Nah. Look at their prison population for starters. 

We're 13th. The US isn't in the top 15. 

https://www.canadaaction.ca/human-freedom-index-ranking

We score 98. The US 83. He should cry about women not having freedom of choice in his shithole country. 
https://freedomhouse.org/countries/freedom-world/scores

The asshat is too punch drunk to know what he's talking about.

1 hour ago, Sabrefan1 said:

The current DoJ wants his scalp.  As far as NY goes, I've followed Trump's comings and goings for decades.  It was the NY Democrats who covered up and ignored his wrong doings for decades.  The only reason they started exposing and going after him is because he "betrayed" them and became a Republican and usurped their precious power.

Trump has been breaking laws his entire adult life.  The guy defrauded small and medium sized contractors so much that he had actually knocked them out of business because he refused to pay his full debts for the work done.  If you or I did that, a court rules against us immediately and could possibly even threaten criminal charges for theft of services.  Trump was always politically shielded by NY Democrats and never got more than a slap on the wrist when it came to defrauding people.  That's how things like Trump University (his piggy bank funded by fools) stayed in business for as long as it did.

As he should. dj trump committed treason by inciting a riot on your Capitol over election fraud lies. He also tried to intimidate Georgian election officials and the Georgian AJ to try and overturn the results in that State. He also stole classified documents and put them in his shitter at Maralago. Nope, nothing to see here. How this man and his family is being coddled with kid gloves when you know very well, if that were you or I, we'd never see the light of day. Lock the bastard up and throw away the key.

ps: The former FBI chief James Comey basically handed this rat bastard the election in '16 over Hillary Clinton's emails. Two weeks before the election. The amazing thing about that election, he still came up with almost 3 million less votes nation wide. But, wasn't he calling the election rigged even before it began? America is a shit show, and the rest of the world is watching.