US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

56 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Probably because you fixed your dishwasher.  😉

It went up after Leon showed up at a Trump rally. It went up even higher when Kamala went on a sex podcast.. 

Weird considering Trump has been found guilty of sexual offences by a jury and has credible accusations of molesting children against him.  Not sure what the big deal is about a sex podcast compared to that.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Weird considering Trump has been found guilty of sexual offences by a jury and has credible accusations of molesting children against him.  Not sure what the big deal is about a sex podcast compared to that.

Ummm, we are talking about people who are buying Trump’s stock. Why would they care about any of that?

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

Ummm, we are talking about people who are buying Trump’s stock. Why would they care about any of that?

It's pretty clear that anyone who buys that garbage is a complete idiot, which is proven by the sex podcast argument along with Trump trotting out a mentally handicapped sociopath to his rally.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

It's pretty clear that anyone who buys that garbage is a complete idiot, which is proven by the sex podcast argument along with Trump trotting out a mentally handicapped sociopath to his rally.

Even CNN admitted that Kamala needs to do more serious interviews. I’m not sure what she is trying to accomplish going on a sex podcast and on the Howard Stern show. Speaking of racists and POS’s, you know that Stern is a racist scumbag right? 

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Even CNN admitted that Kamala needs to do more serious interviews. I’m not sure what she is trying to accomplish going on a sex podcast and on the Howard Stern show. Speaking of racists and POS’s, you know that Stern is a racist scumbag right? 

What's wrong with a sex podcast?

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Would you feel the same way if Trump went on Call her Daddy?  What would the feedback be in this thread if that happened?  

Id say good for him, it's a step up from paying for it.

Your concern just shows the double standard women face. Trump can claim to grab pussies and it's all good, but Harris goes on a podcast and it's Gomorrah.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

25 minutes ago, Cranston said:

MSNBC awaits, you are naturals.  Grab onto a sentence or sentence fragment, ignore both context the English language and the total point of it all, and run with it forevermore. Why don't you love me and my post since you think I said Trump became a racist in 2015? I should fit right in. 

lol You literally said

"He only became a racist when he ran for the Republican nomination" 

That’s a complete sentence

It’s in English

The context is that you thought you’d pull a fast one and expose my and others claims that Trump is a racist as fake news by claiming it’s all fake because there is no evidence that Trump ever engaged in racist behaviour before he ran for office. I still don’t see how that excuses his current increasingly racism but whatever.  Then we gave you plenty of pre 2015 examples.  Proving that he already was a racist

You need some love? 

Don’t worry I don’t hate you. I mostly feel sorry for you

🥴

• Cheers 4

6 hours ago, Satchmo said:

Go ahead.  Bring us your list of 'much worse'.  GUARANTEED.

You seem to have an unusual take on the CP5.  Maybe take another look.

Cuba sent convicts and mental patients to the states in the 70's so there is a precedent.  We have Republicans saying Latin/South America is doing so now but I'd like to see some actual proof it's happening before I take it out of the category of 'They are eating cats!', 'Kamala wears an ear piece' or 'They are controlling the hurricane'.   If/when I see that proof I will still avoid the Nature vs Nurture debate that has gone on for centuries now with no clear winner.

I have no list. Show me the man and I will show you the racist by TDS standards. For starters, Biden opposed bussing back in the 70s and said "unless we do something about this my kids will grow up in a jungle...". I'm sure you never heard about that, surprise surprise.

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

lol You literally said

It’s in English

The context is that you thought you’d pull a fast one and expose my and others claims that Trump is a racist as fake news by claiming it’s all fake because there is no evidence that Trump ever engaged in racist behaviour before he ran for office. I still don’t see how that excuses his current increasingly racism but whatever.  Then we gave you plenty of pre 2015 examples.  Proving that he already was a racist

You need some love? 

🥴

I said talk to Joey and I meant it. Maybe he can explain it to you.

• Sad 1

It’s not a double standard, it’s don’t look down on a bubbling tanned ass hat then turn around and do as the bubbling ass hat does…. Lead by example, lift the bar up and strive to do better, don’t sink into the swamp …. Neither should be doing bs podcast this is another example of why all politicians are a joke nowadays… imo

Edited by Bllewellyn

12 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Would you feel the same way if Trump went on Call her Daddy?  What would the feedback be in this thread if that happened?  

It would never happen. If he was too scared for another debate or to go on 60 Minutes imagine how petrified he'd be about going on a woman's sexuality podcast. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Cranston said:

I have no list. Show me the man and I will show you the racist by TDS standards. For starters, Biden opposed bussing back in the 70s and said "unless we do something about this my kids will grow up in a jungle...". I'm sure you never heard about that, surprise surprise.

You would be surprised what I've heard of.   Those comments included.   I also know the context they were spoken in. Look up the whole conversation and not just a few chosen words.

4 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

You would be surprised what I've heard of.   Those comments included.   I also know the context they were spoken in. Look up the whole conversation and not just a few chosen words.

Oh there's plenty more. 

Biden at the time had emerged as the Democratic party's crusader against busing, taking the same side as segregationists. Biden "joined up with Jesse Helms, the segregationist senator from North Carolina, to offer his own anti-busing amendment to that year's education spending bill." Biden's "advocacy made it safe for other Democrats to oppose busing," The Times reported.

12 minutes ago, kilgore said:

lol You literally said

It’s in English

You need some love? 

🥴

Who is the new troll?

Edited by The Arrogant Worms

8 minutes ago, Cranston said:

If you think I'm a troll you don't know what a troll is.  I don't think Trump is a racist like half the US population.

Do you have a link that shows half of the US population is racists?

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1