WooHoo $60M (Short Term, Opportunity Closes at 11PM Today)

I really hoping they find a way to hang onto Zadorov.

TBH, all this talk about acquiring a "scoring winger" makes me a bit nervous. Seems like everything I read about both Guentzel and Necas suggests they're going to be expensive....

• Cheers 2

• Rocket-68 changed the title to WooHoo $60M (Short Term, Opportunity Closes at 11PM Today)
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

Cheers, and fuck Messier!:towel:

I erase the Canuck years for Messier and then can say, without throwing up, "one of the best to play the game."

Even adding in the Canuck years, still can't take away his accomplishments. Endless gallons of ink have been spilled on all sides of this debate so will simply say that given an opportunity right now PA / JR would trade for the 1990 - 1994 version of Mess in a heart beat. But alas we live in the real world not @Alflives empties infused alternate reality so a farcical argument. 

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Cheers 2

yeah big Z needs a contract lets hope it comes in at a decent AAV

wishing all them good luck vibes and looking forward to the offseason to see where this team gets to next year.

• Cheers 1

49 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

I really hoping they find a way to hang onto Zadorov.

TBH, all this talk about acquiring a "scoring winger" makes me a bit nervous. Seems like everything I read about both Guentzel and Necas suggests they're going to be expensive....

I really hope we don't overpay for either player.

I do think Petey needs a winger, but we can't afford a massive contract nor can we afford to give away any more assets.

Guentzal would be amazing tho..

In PA and JR we trust!!

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I’m sorry but my ticket is the winning ticket. And I’m not sharing it with you or anyone else.  😉

You can’t win if I won. And I’m giving 500G to Rocket for the positivity and good vibes once my ticket comes through 😅🤘🏻

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

Big Z is my main concern. Gotta get that guy signed.

I agree fully. I think he’ll be the guy. I think also Brendan Dillion will be signing as a FA. We need some snarl back there. 

I'm okay with trading Hronek for Necas if we can sign Necas for 5m or less. He’s in the top 3% in the nhl for speed. 

I think the big surprise will be trading Boeser, analysts figured he’s played himself into a 9m/10m aav  with the season and playoffs he’s had. 

It’s going to be tricky to manage the tough cap situation we have the next 4 years… but I have faith in this management group. They’re really active. 

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Meh, I only got one number. Dude OP didn’t get any though. How about you?

Hit a free play 😂. That’s as good as it gets for me usually… there’s always Saturday. 
I felt like I really had the winner in my truck. 

• Haha 1