[Speculation] Sharks Looking To Add Top-Four Defenseman In Free Agency

Just now, BabychStache said:

Not worth it. Last year yes. 

Chicago wasn't trading Bedard for anything last year. Celebrini being a tier below as a prospect would at least get SJ thinking if a good trade was put on the table

Think a lot of people are underestimating how good Celebrini can be as well. Just a complete player with NHL size already

7 hours ago, Whorvat said:

Chicago wasn't trading Bedard for anything last year. Celebrini being a tier below as a prospect would at least get SJ thinking if a good trade was put on the table

Think a lot of people are underestimating how good Celebrini can be as well. Just a complete player with NHL size already

You're probably right, i am just not familiar with him. 

I like Lek and Willander though. They are going to be needed reinforcements for the window of opportunity. 

I am also against trading Hronek. Dudes only 26 and played VERY well with Hughes, just faltered a tad in his first playoffs. He will get better. Canucks have needed a legit top pair RHD for a long long time. Hate to trade one away.