[Report] Canucks to host 2024 Young Stars Classic Rookie Tournament

The Vancouver Canucks have formally announced that they will host the Young Stars Classic rookie tournament in Penticton, British Columbia beginning on September 13th. The four-day tournament will feature four teams as the Edmonton Oilers, Calgary Flames, and Winnipeg Jets will participate alongside Vancouver in a six-game round-robin format. The tournament began in 2010 and regularly features players who get into NHL games the following season.

https://www.prohockeyrumors.com/2024/06/evening-notes-drysdale-summer-showcase-young-stars-classic.html#ref=home

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

12 hours ago, Joe-Kerr said:

Ill be there

Do you live out there?  I think I will head over for the games.  Last year they gave season ticket holders a chance to buy packages.  Pretty cheap.  Pair for all 6 games was around $250

10 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Do you live out there?  I think I will head over for the games.  Last year they gave season ticket holders a chance to buy packages.  Pretty cheap.  Pair for all 6 games was around $250

Some would say I live in Kelowna  * looks around with shifty eyes * lol

• 1 month later...

Is there any details on where/when tickets are going on sale? Last I saw, they were supposed to go on sale on the 8th, but since then, I've not been able to find that page any longer.

Good event to attend. Get to watch prospects play and hang out at the Okanagan area at the tail end of summer.

I have only went once in 2018, it was Petey's first and only appearance for this event and I drove there to watch him play for the first time in a Canucks jersey. I would definitely recommend fans to attend this event.

• 5 weeks later...