[PROPOSAL] Our New Defenceman

Posted (edited)

Throw some skates on this speciman and give him a stick. I present to you Eddie "The Beast" Hall clocking in at 367 lbs and outweighs the twins put together and thrown in the ring with him by about 60 lbs.

LOL, who was the sick SOB of a promoter that convinced these two dudes it was a good idea to climb in the ring with the guy that took out 6' - 9" Hafþór Júlíus (the "Mountain") Björnsson, himself tipping the scales at a svelte 400+ lbs, in a sanctioned boxing match. 

https://www.sportbible.com/mma/eddie-hall-mma-tiktok-worlds-strongest-man-fighting-596772-20240608

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Fatten him up even more. 600 pounds? Then stuff his fat ass into the net. No room left for the puck. 

LOL, here is Ole Eddie at about 433 lbs in his peak strongman conditioning ... and on the right when he lost about 75 lbs ... 433 lbs goalie would be hard to get a puck by that is for sure.

Eddie Hall Now 2020 : Hafthor Bjornsson Discusses Breaking Deadlift Record And Losing Weight For ...

And the world record lift (at the time) - first person to ever deadlift 500 Kg (1102 lbs) ... yes, his left nostril sprung a leak during the lift.

EDDIE HALL 500kg DEADLIFT WORLD RECORD - YouTube

Back in the day when I was lifting heavy things, my max at a body weight of 222 lbs was 465 bench, 500 lbs squat and 545 lbs deadlift ... and can say with confidence that 1102 lbs is a crushing weight 😆

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Vintage 1
  • MillerTime 1

2 hours ago, Gurn said:

Still have my T-shirt that my friends from Whistler gave me, that are friends with Ross. 

Smoke a fatty - with Rebagliati 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Still have my T-shirt that my friends from Whistler gave me, that are friends with Ross. 

Smoke a fatty - with Rebagliati 

Guy was amazing- winning-  was great; but not being distracted by the spectator, holding that Doritos bag, was epic!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 6/8/2024 at 2:31 PM, Rocket-68 said:

Throw some skates on this speciman and give him a stick. I present to you Eddie "The Beast" Hall clocking in at 367 lbs and outweighs the twins put together and thrown in the ring with him by about 60 lbs.

LOL, who was the sick SOB of a promoter that convinced these two dudes it was a good idea to climb in the ring with the guy that took out 6' - 9" Hafþór Júlíus (the "Mountain") Björnsson, himself tipping the scales at a svelte 400+ lbs, in a sanctioned boxing match. 

https://www.sportbible.com/mma/eddie-hall-mma-tiktok-worlds-strongest-man-fighting-596772-20240608

Not to split hairs, but the Mountain out boxed Hall, winning a unanimous decision (and a crazy fight to boot, massive purse and massive cost to attend).    Eddie Hall is "Beast" though, for perspective Navy Seals are expected to dead lift 2.7 their body weight, that's elite,  average joe who doesn't go to the gym can do 1.5 times.   So here's Eddie Hall doing that with 500kg's (1200lbs), all bulked up, that's elite all the way up to his size.   Guys an animal for sure.   Same with Thor. 

• Cheers 1