[Speculation] Bruins announcer Jack Edwards finished in Boston?

RWJC

2 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Devon Levi is going to be a stud goaltender.  The Sabres just need to improve the 3rd pairing and they'll be a complete team. 

Hopefully the GM can trade Olofsson for a solid bottom pairing d-man.

Apologies because I think you commented on it before, but do you envision them signing Kane? Did you think it’s of mutual interest?

Just now, RWJC said:

Apologies because I think you commented on it before, but do you envision them signing Kane? Did you think it’s of mutual interest?

No worries.

Kane left Buffalo behind when he sold his beachfront home in Hamburg (Buffalo suburb).  He considers himself a Chicagoan now.

The only way he chooses to come back here is if the team gives him the best offer.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Devon Levi is going to be a stud goaltender.  The Sabres just need to improve the 3rd pairing and they'll be a complete team. 

Hopefully the GM can trade Olofsson for a solid bottom pairing d-man.

Eventually but is still young and I would acquire a solid veteran short term who can start now and eventually pass the torch over to. Akin to R.Miller/Marky Canucks had for 2-3 years. Also help Levi out by having a solid veteran to learn from.

Would also help compete in the short term. 

Not many goalies out there though that fit that description.

1 minute ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Eventually but is still young and I would acquire a solid veteran short term who can start now and eventually pass the torch over to. Akin to R.Miller/Marky Canucks had for 2-3 years. Also help Levi out by having a solid veteran to learn from.

Would also help compete in the short term. 

Not many goalies out there though that fit that description.

I'm on the fence to be honest.  Conventional wisdom is that goaltenders can take a few years to reach the level expected of them.  However, I think he gained seasoning in his 3 NCAA years at Northeastern. 

Now he just needs to get used to the speed of the game in the NHL.  The best place for that is the NHL itself.  The second best place is the AHL.  I'd like the Sabres to split his time with whoever earns the other spot (Likely UPL).  If he outplays UPL, he earns the starters spot.  If he is inconsistent and needs more prep time, he drives 90 minutes down the highway to Rochester and plays out the season as an Amerk (AHL short for Americans).

• Cheers 1

I'm okay with this...his bias for Boston is not covered at all. I did see a video for a fantasy hockey league he did and there were big pauses between words. I do hope everything is okay health wise

He's been doing it since 2005. The old guard on the ice is slowly fading, time to change it in the booth too.