Ethan Bear; Canucks still very interested, may not be ready to play until December.

Whatever contacts Dhali had in the past, clearly he doesn't have as many now. This one I'm pretty sure is reaching pretty hard. I can't see the Canucks after last season going after Bear again. Juulsen would probably be a better choice.

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Whatever contacts Dhali had in the past, clearly he doesn't have as many now. This one I'm pretty sure is reaching pretty hard. I can't see the Canucks after last season going after Bear again. Juulsen would probably be a better choice.

This is Dhali shilling on behalf of a player agent and nothing more. Better to just have Donnie. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Dhali's shtick of being the brown Don Cherry is really annoying. I really wonder if he talks like this normally or does it as a schtick...loud and obnoxious

1 minute ago, HarbularyBattery said:

Bear moves the puck and he does it affordably, his cost would be rock bottom and would offer up to 3-4m/year in value. 

i wouldnt be opposed to it at 1m a year/a buryable number. 

But didn’t you hear? His value is irrelevant since he has previously played here and wasn’t a member of the core.  This means that he’s a recycled cast off and can’t possibly help us.

(hopefully the sarcasm was obvious)

Lol the ignorance is strong in this thread.

• Like 1

Just now, Baratheon said:

But didn’t you hear? His value is irrelevant since he has previously played here and wasn’t a member of the core.  This means that he’s a recycled cast off and can’t possibly help us.

(hopefully the sarcasm was obvious)

Lol the ignorance is strong in this thread.

dont worry, the sarcasm was apparent haha

• Cheers 1

As pointed out above - this video is very out of date. Bear is under contract for $2M next year with Washington.

More recently, a change of scenery for Bear was discussed by media, I believe, following the completion of his time with the Player Assistance Program. 

I continue to wish him all the best in his personal and professional success, but I am pretty sure we can have Juulsen fill the role Bear would take up for less money.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2