[Speculation] Canucks Rumors: Ilya Mikheyev Trade Chatter Heating Up 

24 minutes ago, Captain insano said:

I didn’t hate hoglander post season, guys still young scored a big goal was under the oilers skin the games he did play had a couple breakdowns but that’s expected at that age and experience 

He plays hard but his hockey sense and awareness is not where it needs to be for a top 6.. I dunno how many plays died on his stick in the playoff when there was players open and available.. I think he’s a great 3rd line option. I don’t really think he’s a long term top 6 fit 

2 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

He plays hard but his hockey sense and awareness is not where it needs to be for a top 6.. I dunno how many plays died on his stick in the playoff when there was players open and available.. I think he’s a great 3rd line option. I don’t really think he’s a long term top 6 fit 

Mik will have a great season with Petey and Geuntzel. He can provide the speed, size, and aggressive forecheck we need with Petey. Geuntzel and Petey can be the offensive drivers. 

• Sad 1
  • ThereItIs 1