[Report] NHL's Utah Hockey Club Unveils Logos, Colors and Jerseys for Inaugural Season

10 hours ago, RWJC said:

Fair enough.

I guess they haven’t heard of AI in Utah though. Jersey designs for each name could have been prompted within minutes and refined to at least present an idea as to what it might look like within their colour scheme. 
What do I know though…will wait to see final product before I trash them. They are still the enemy regardless!

Think about it this way, they sell millions of $$$ of merch with a temporary name and colour scheme and then when they settle on a final name and design, they sell millions more. Twice the revenue in their first two years. People will load up on the temporary gear thinking it will be collectible after the new name comes out. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

First thought was those are the most white person friendly jerseys I've seen.

If I was the Winnipeg Ice I’d be suing for copyright infringement. Even the logo is a possibility with the Yeti! Jk

image.thumb.jpeg.e372f48b0ea9134c28c355ba5a86d615.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.49dfd9f99c06ec88383cc7e45bee8b6d.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

19 hours ago, VegasCanuck said:

They went with Utah Hockey Club over my suggestion of the Utah Salty Dogs or the Utah Many Wives?

WOW....

I guess the Utah Jeffs was too close to the Winnipeg Jets for you? 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, canuck73_3 said:

Buffalo Edmonton and Winnipeg say hi. 

Funny the players that go to Buffalo seem to love it there. They get tired of the losing eventually. 
Edmonton and Winnipeg, are a different kind of problem. Utah is like the boring suburbs of those cities. 
I mostly kid, Utah has some fantastic outdoor places, it is just the indoor ones that suck. 

2 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

Funny the players that go to Buffalo seem to love it there. They get tired of the losing eventually. 
Edmonton and Winnipeg, are a different kind of problem. Utah is like the boring suburbs of those cities. 
I mostly kid, Utah has some fantastic outdoor places, it is just the indoor ones that suck. 

Most common thing I hear about Buffalo while not a destination to visit really it’s a good place to live 

• 2 weeks later...