[PGT] Holy Cow we did Things!! - Free Agency Thread - July 1st

Who stays, who goes?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following Canuck forwards will still be Canucks at the start of Pre-Season?

2. 2. Which of the following Canuck defencemen will still be Canucks at the start of Pre-Season?

3. 3. Which of the following Canuck goalies will still be Canucks at the start of Pre-Season?

• Thatcher Demko
    • Arturs Silovs (RFA)
    • Casey DeSmith (UFA)

10 minutes ago, Déjà Vu said:

So since alot are getting signed, anyone hear anything that the canucks might try and get or we gonna /afk monday?

Stemkos is out aswell

Steven Stamkos' demands are too much for the Canucks (thecanuckway.com)

Wtf $6m is not too much. That's perfect and doable. I mean they were willing to go to 9m for Guentzel. Stupid article is stupid

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

Not huge on duclair personally. Skinner is speedy and knows how to score, likely can be had for pennies on the dollar which we could use. Wouldn’t mind taking a run at pesce but at this rate he might not even hit the market 😅

Would prefer a younger player with term to pair with Petey.

Weird too how he's never played in the PO's before (especially with the Canes years)

2 hours ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I agree except sign Zadorov and then sign a cheaper depth defenseman and the rest to a second line winger. 

Zadorov or bust baby. 

Zadorov and Kulikov  ?

Debrusk for forward

that 3 good skating and gritty guys .

Debrusk had a turn around season .

Edited by SilentSam
  • Cheers 1

Just now, I.Am.Ironman said:

I'd love Stammer but it isn't very realistic. We should still make a push for him. I think a more likely outcome is signing one or more of Teravainen, DeBrusk, Skinner, Foegele, Duhaime, Roy, Pesce, Zadorov. I would be content with any of those players.

Debrusk and Roy and we're golden.

• Cheers 1

Word on the streets is that DeBrusk will sign in EDM which is fine w me.  He still has a lot to prove and isnt worth a hefty wager yet.

I think some good depth will raise the floor and allow Miller, Petey, Boeser and Hughes to continue to push offence.  Garland/Joshua cement themselves as key contributors too.

Martinook, Duhaime, Sherwood would be good grinders to add.  Duhaime would add some meanness upfront.  maybe Duclair for scoring help if he seeks out the Canucks.  Dillon and Kylington on the back end.