2024 GFL Entry Draft

On 6/20/2024 at 6:39 PM, MeanSeanBean said:

Rumors floating could be a top 5 pick. I don't see it, but stranger things have happened. 

The guy is slick. 

if his feet catch up with the dangles he’ll be amazing.

• Cheers 1

On 6/14/2024 at 9:38 PM, Gator said:

UPDATED RULE REGARDING TRADES

I will try to be as hands on as possible and up to date with trades, draft board, etc.. But with it being a 5 day draft there are likely going to be spurts where I fall behind a bit. 

In regards to trades... I will allow for GMs to make trades and announce them in the draft thread. This is only allowed to happen if the trade involves a pick that's supposed to take place that day!

Now the trade needs to be posted and agreed to. To agree to the trade you either have to post the trade details with the statement "I accept" (or similar statement), OR you must quote the trade details as the 2nd GM and agree to the trade details.

IF A TRADE HAPPENS TO BE INVALID FOR WHATEVER REASON, THE TRADE WILL NOT GET PROCESSED AND YOU WILL BE STUCK WITH PROSPECT THE OTHER GM CHOSEN. MAKE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK CLAUSES, CAP, ETC!!!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE ADDED TO OP.

• ThereItIs 1

41 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Fair to assume it's business as usual going forward with time slots and this pick has until 5?

Yup, he has until 5:00 PM and then it will be 15 minute segments after that for each pick.

The exception will be the supplemental 1st round picks (#33 - 39) will be 5 minute intervals.

Edited by Rick Blight

On 6/14/2024 at 8:38 PM, Gator said:

Also any team with a GM that has picks skipped for multiple consecutive days will be switched to auto pick from that point on (after 1st picks time slot expires on 2nd day) an will select from the same list as the vacant ones. After pick is skipped they will be deemed "ready to pick" and will take BPA available after next man up made their selection. Their make up picks from day prior will be made same way, except at the end of the current round.

New rule added to OP.. A couple of teams have failed to complete the activity check so this is kind of to give these teams the same kind of support as vacant teams in the event their GMs are no longer active.

GMs still needed to complete activity check are...

@ArtemChubarov & @RockemSockem

for clarity before we get to the 'bonus picks': will the timers on the chart be the official time period to pick inside of? 

I hope it is not starting the moment pick 32 happens at say 8:17pm tonight. I feel GM's are expecting to log in for their time period as marked: but i want to make sure before i go watch a movie.

3 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

for clarity before we get to the 'bonus picks': will the timers on the chart be the official time period to pick inside of? 

I hope it is not starting the moment pick 32 happens at say 8:17pm tonight. I feel GM's are expecting to log in for their time period as marked: but i want to make sure before i go watch a movie.

Pretty sure that is how it is working.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

All picks have dedicated time slots. Only difference with the extra picks is the shorter timer

• Like 1