2024 GFL Entry Draft

2 hours ago, Gator said:

@RockemSockem (njd) make up pick is Veeti Vaisanen

@Robert Paulson (ott) make up pick is Eemil Vinni

@ArtemChubarov (cbj) make up pick is Jacob Battaglia

@NMHockey (ana) make up pick is Daniil Ustinkov

@Robert Paulson 2nd makeup pick is Ben Danford

I love that Battaglia pick. Someone who I feel has seriously flown under the radar.

47 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Minted.

Gotta be honest, it was my Co-GM in the GML who brought Kamil to my attention. 

I put a lot of time into researching players, however the time he puts into following/researching these prospects is unparalleled IMO. 

I actually would like it if all these leagues mimicked the actual NHL guidelines. 

May I suggest Thrago's pick be autopicked: I don't think he intended to let 30 guys go before he made his pick. Something has caused him to miss and I think it is only fair to autopick his, rather than wait two or three more rounds of guys going off the board in hopes he returns in time. Just my two cents. 

He may have also meant "best pick available" when he said to skip him, as he knew at that time you were autopicking skips, right? 

25 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

May I suggest Thrago's pick be autopicked: I don't think he intended to let 30 guys go before he made his pick. Something has caused him to miss and I think it is only fair to autopick his, rather than wait two or three more rounds of guys going off the board in hopes he returns in time. Just my two cents. 

He may have also meant "best pick available" when he said to skip him, as he knew at that time you were autopicking skips, right? 

While I do agree with the thought process I'm not sure it's right for me to do that.

My plan was to wait and see what happens today. If he gets a 2nd unrequested skipped pick I will likely at that point switch him to auto pick.

Last thing I want to do is auto skip on a requested pick and him have an issue with it lol.. Waiting for 2 unrequested skips puts him on same ground as everyone else though

Edited by Gator