2024 GFL Entry Draft

48 minutes ago, Rick Blight said:

@Ilunga time expired and pick has been skipped.

Ready to pick

I have done my best to be here for this draft during working days that mean I have to work outside and deliver my flowers. 

Literally don't have the time to be here every pick.

5 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Ready to pick

I have done my best to be here for this draft during working days that mean I have to work outside and deliver my flowers. 

Literally don't have the time to be here every pick.

You can go now

overnight = first come first serve. I would pick but 10 minutes ago I picked a selected player

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Canuck Surfer said:

You can go now

overnight = first come first serve. I would pick but 10 minutes ago I picked a selected player

You pick first my friend.

Was just explaining why I held up the draft. 

I have made sure to be around for my morning picks however I had a really busy day today.

is the Draft the main priority for GFL currently? 

July 1st will be here in no time and Im waiting on approvals so I can see my updated team and cap room etc. I know Gator and Optimist are busy with life and the rest of the league.  But as a rookie GM starting off when I did I have a ton of work to do to reshape the roster and maybe try to recoup some picks so my team doesnt go 2 full drafts without any.

Hoping things speed up in getting back to GMs when submitting trades that have been agreed to etc. Otherwise, this league isn't for me or not for the time constraints I have before July 1.

I want to help and joined the league but its been very slow and I don't want to miss out on however July 1st Free Agency Frenzy works in this fantasy league

53 minutes ago, Rick Blight said:

Skipped picks from 3rd round will now be updated via FL list.

San Jose @Dion Phaneuf auto select is  Lukas Fischer.

New Jersey @RockemSockem auto select is  Marcus Gidlof

This should complete the 4rd round and we can proceed to the 4th round.

@Dion Phaneuf is not currently in auto pick state. Auto pick will be invalid, and NJD will select Lukas Fischer instead. Marcu Gidlof remains available to be drafted

26 minutes ago, Viking said:

is the Draft the main priority for GFL currently? 

July 1st will be here in no time and Im waiting on approvals so I can see my updated team and cap room etc. I know Gator and Optimist are busy with life and the rest of the league.  But as a rookie GM starting off when I did I have a ton of work to do to reshape the roster and maybe try to recoup some picks so my team doesnt go 2 full drafts without any.

Hoping things speed up in getting back to GMs when submitting trades that have been agreed to etc. Otherwise, this league isn't for me or not for the time constraints I have before July 1.

I want to help and joined the league but its been very slow and I don't want to miss out on however July 1st Free Agency Frenzy works in this fantasy league

Will be getting to your trades once I get caught up with the draft

• Cheers 1