2024 GFL Entry Draft

2 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Steal of the draft so far

Not really. I'd have to give that to DAL.. Tij Iginla at 3?!.. For sure thought he was going 1st Overall 😅

• Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 1

9 hours ago, Gator said:

Not really. I'd have to give that to DAL.. Tij Iginla at 3?!.. For sure thought he was going 1st Overall 😅

was a toss up between Tij and Konsta, I am happy with my choice. fuck off eric cartman GIF by South Park

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

On 6/14/2024 at 9:38 PM, Gator said:

If you miss your pick, or draft a player that was already selected you will be skipped. If skipped, you can declare "ready to pick". If you deem yourself ready to pick you will need to wait until the current GM on the clock makes their selection, at which point you will be put on the clock for 3 minutes. If you miss that make up pick you wont be able to make up your selection until the end of the round and you will be given a penalty level of 1. If this happens prior to the official June 24th start date the "ready to pick" GM will be given 12 hours (instead of 3 minutes) to make up pick after tag. 

37 minutes ago, Dion Phaneuf said:

The San Jose Sharks are proud to select Tij Iginla

@BigTramFan

@Dion Phaneuf you have been skipped. You must declare yourself "ready to pick" if you want to be put otc for your make up pick. Doing so will put you otc after current team, but you will only have a 12 hour time limit to make up your pick after the tag. If you miss the make up selection you will have to wait until round 1 is over to make up the selection.

5 hours ago, Gator said:

@Dion Phaneuf you have been skipped. You must declare yourself "ready to pick" if you want to be put otc for your make up pick. Doing so will put you otc after current team, but you will only have a 12 hour time limit to make up your pick after the tag. If you miss the make up selection you will have to wait until round 1 is over to make up the selection.

Deleted and list sent 

“ready to pick”

Edited by Dion Phaneuf
  • Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dion Phaneuf said:

Carter Yakemchuk

You have been skipped and need to declare yourself ready to pick. doing so will put you OTC after the current team (NSH as of now) makes their selection. You will be given a 12 hour timer. I would suggest deleting that selection, declaring that you're ready to pick, and if needed you can send a 2 player list to GMs if you dont want to risk missing the 12 hour window.

As of now pick is invalid and @BigTramFan is on the clock.

Hope that all makes sense lol. Any questions please ask.

To be fair... Technically the draft hasn't started yet. I get reinforcing rules of the road, but we all kinda just started freeballing early. I do see that there was a clause that talks about this though.

Edited by MeanSeanBean

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

To be fair... Technically the draft hasn't started yet. I get reinforcing rules of the road, but we all kinda just started freeballing early. I do see that there was a clause that talks about this though.

Yea I did "feel bad" as I was typing it out lol, but rules are rules. This is VERY lenient compared to other leagues tbh.. Some leagues that botched pick would auto skip you and wont give you chance to make it up until end of round.

This setup can allow you to just fall 1 spot, which isn't that big a deal outside top 5-10 in most drafts.

Edited by Gator