Stonehenge Vandalized By The Stop Oil Idiots

Sabrefan1

2 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

That doesn't look like any paint I'm familiar with. Is it chalk dust or something? 

I saw a story that said it was powder paint that should wash off easily. Which is good for them that they didn't use anything more permanent or require harsher cleaning. But they still vandalised a UNESCO site so that's serious prison time.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

The first thing I think of when concerned about the environment is Stonehenge. 

Stonehenge is the beginning of industry in England. We should have never built structures in the first place.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

That doesn't look like any paint I'm familiar with. Is it chalk dust or something? 

I dunno.  I think they're using an atomizer so it's spraying weirdly, especially because they're spraying into the wind, but that's just a guess on my part.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, 112 said:

Stonehenge is the beginning of industry in England. We should have never built structures in the first place.

It's a religious construct likely raised by druids.  Dunno how it kicked off industry thousands of years later.  I'd imagine the Romans had more to do with leading the island to modernize and industrialize than the druids.

I just realized you were being sarcastic... lol

Edited by Sabrefan1
  • Vintage 3

4 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I dunno.  I think they're using an atomizer so it's spraying weirdly, especially because they're spraying into the wind, but that's just a guess on my part.

How did they get to Stonehenge? What did they use to film their stupidity? I wonder if people like this know how needed oil is in our manufacturing? 

17 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

I saw a story that said it was powder paint that should wash off easily. Which is good for them that they didn't use anything more permanent or require harsher cleaning. But they still vandalised a UNESCO site so that's serious prison time.

Today I learned there's such a thing as powder paint!

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

How did they get to Stonehenge? What did they use to film their stupidity? I wonder if people like this know how needed oil is in our manufacturing? 

They know.  They're far radical leftists.  They're the January 6'ers of the left side of the political spectrum.

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

no it’s not. Where do you get that idea from? 

I fell for it too.  I think she was being sarcastic.  I'm gonna go edit my post.... lol

Edited by Sabrefan1
  • Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, 112 said:

You need to take some history classes. The industrial revolution began in the mid 18th century.

Archaeologists believe that Stonehenge was constructed in several phases from around 3100 BC to 1600 BC, with the circle of large sarsen stones placed between 2600 BC and 2400 BC

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1