[Signing] Canucks Re-Sign Mark Friedman (1 year x $775k)

5 minutes ago, tas said:

I would agree that I am filling in some gaps with assumptions I've made by deducing actions and statement of those involved. 

any of these "mature" posters could have asked me to explain my logic, but instead they just decided to tell me I'm wrong, about something they can't possibly know anymore than I can. 

You’ve been going at it with a lot of people.  

I think looking back you may find that not everyone was as unreasonable as you thought.

2 minutes ago, Baratheon said:

You’ve been going at it with a lot of people.  

I think looking back you may find that not everyone was as unreasonable as you thought.

if you'd like to link me to some examples you have in mind I'm happy to take a look. 

4 minutes ago, tas said:

it's the offseason. we have about 2 weeks before somebody starts a jersey thread. 

It's in the shape of a C for Canucks and there are more dogs and dog poo than Orcas in the Vancouver area.

What is HQP (High-Quality Poop)? - The Farmer's Dog

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, tas said:

where did I do that?

Definitely somewhere before you specifically stated there was a pecking order, and then started back pedalling to pull Meyers out of the previously mentioned pecking order. And claimed you knew what he was going to sign for and if anyone else had been paying attention they'd know it too, and that's why he's exempt from the pecking order...

But I'm not going back to read through all the drivel. I've lost brain cells going through it once.

3 minutes ago, tas said:

if you'd like to link me to some examples you have in mind I'm happy to take a look. 

Defeats the purpose of taking some time and look back later.

You’re welcome to it (imo it’s not THAT long of a thread) if/when you’re feeling open minded. 

1 minute ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

Definitely somewhere before you specifically stated there was a pecking order, and then started back pedalling to pull Meyers out of the previously mentioned pecking order. And claimed you knew what he was going to sign for and if anyone else had been paying attention they'd know it too, and that's why he's exempt from the pecking order...

But I'm not going back to read through all the drivel. I've lost brain cells going through it once.

yikes man. if that's what you took from what you read, I feel bad for you. literacy is a gift. 

1 minute ago, Baratheon said:

Defeats the purpose of taking some time and look back later.

You’re welcome to it (imo it’s not THAT long of a thread) if/when you’re feeling open minded. 

there's no chance in hell I'm going back through this thread. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, tas said:

yikes man. if that's what you took from what you read, I feel bad for you. literacy is a gift. 

And instead of bringing up a quote, or referring to anything useful, you just go straight for an insult. Trump-style! No you're wrong, ATTACK! 

You've certainly given people here  enough to make inferences about you and your personality. Have fun continuing to double down on your delusions.

1 minute ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

And instead of bringing up a quote, or referring to anything useful, you just go straight for an insult. Trump-style! No you're wrong, ATTACK! 

You've certainly given people here  enough to make inferences about you and your personality. Have fun continuing to double down on your delusions.

will do. 

have fun arguing with the wind. 

35 minutes ago, tas said:

I would agree that I am filling in some gaps with assumptions I've made by deducing actions and statement of those involved. 

any of these "mature" posters could have asked me to explain my logic, but instead they just decided to tell me I'm wrong, about something they can't possibly know anymore than I can. 

Many people asked you to elaborate on your premise. I guess they needed to us the exact phrase "explain your logic".

5 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

Many people asked you to elaborate on your premise. I guess they needed to us the exact phrase "explain your logic".

all I saw was people saying I'm wrong and other people asking me to explain my premise after it had already been explained. 

1 minute ago, tas said:

all I saw was people saying I'm wrong and other people asking me to explain my premise after it had already been explained. 

Okay, please restate your premise in a way that uses your missing logic.

1 minute ago, RWMc1 said:

Okay, please restate your premise in a way that uses your missing logic.

no. I'm not restating anything. I'm not going through this circular argument again. there's no more to add from any perspective. 

3 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

How did y'all manage to turn a post about Friedman of all people re-signing into an argument? I didn't realize he had that kind of pull. Personally, I forgot he was even in the org.

he didn't really come up. 

3 minutes ago, tas said:

no. I'm not restating anything. I'm not going through this circular argument again. there's no more to add from any perspective. 

So, you present a flimsy premise. You add caveats that make it so it can't be proven or discredited. You than play the victim for the rest of the thread all the while refusing to elaborate on your flimsy premise.

It sounds like your flimsy unprovable premise can't stand up to scrutiny.

2 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

So, you present a flimsy premise. You add caveats that make it so it can't be proven or discredited. You than play the victim for the rest of the thread all the while refusing to elaborate on your flimsy premise.

It sounds like your flimsy unprovable premise can't stand up to scrutiny.

it can't be disproven or discredited because I never made a claim. it's been elaborated on fully. I'm not rehashing anymore. it's over. go read if you want. 

7 hours ago, NHLer said:

Lotta anti-semitism in the league I guess 

Huh? Where did that come from? Did you know that Quinn Hughes is also Jewish? Of what you imply were true, I bet Quinn would be the leader.

1 minute ago, tas said:

it can't be disproven or discredited because I never made a claim. it's been elaborated on fully. I'm not rehashing anymore. it's over. go read if you want. 

You're the one who continues to defend your flimsy unprovable premise. If it's over why do you claim that you would supply logic if only someone had asked. Then when I ask, you refuse. Sounds like your premise has very little logic and you're incapable supplying any.

3 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

You're the one who continues to defend your flimsy unprovable premise. If it's over why do you claim that you would supply logic if only someone had asked. Then when I ask, you refuse. Sounds like your premise has very little logic and you're incapable supplying any.

the person I was responding to had asked earlier, and I explained it to them. 

do you not see the irony in saying "you're the one who continues to defend ..."? you know what's required before there's a defense, right?

Edited by tas

Just now, tas said:

the person I was responding to had asked earlier, and I explained it to them. 

do you not see the irony in saying "you're the one who continues to defend ..."? you know what's required before there's a defense, right?

I asked and you refused.

And yet you continue with the page after page of whining about how no-one understands your premise.

Just now, RWMc1 said:

I asked and you refused.

And yet you continue with the page after page of whining about how no-one understands your premise.

Baratheon asked me to explain where i was coming from earlier in the thread and i was happy to oblige. I'm not going to spoonfeed it to you again now because you're too lazy to go back and read it or you somehow couldn't comprehend it if you've read it already. i have no interest whatsoever in re-engaging in the topic, so if you want to understand my premise, I suggest you go back and read it where it was posted before instead of expecting me to repeat myself because you're demanding it. 

2 minutes ago, tas said:

Baratheon asked me to explain where i was coming from earlier in the thread and i was happy to oblige. I'm not going to spoonfeed it to you again now because you're too lazy to go back and read it or you somehow couldn't comprehend it if you've read it already. i have no interest whatsoever in re-engaging in the topic, so if you want to understand my premise, I suggest you go back and read it where it was posted before instead of expecting me to repeat myself because you're demanding it. 

I didn't demand. I requested.

Logically restating a flimsy premise isn't spoon feeding.. It's clarifying.

8 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

I didn't demand. I requested.

Logically restating a flimsy premise isn't spoon feeding.. It's clarifying.

it's been clarified already. I won't be repeating myself. I lost interest in the subject hours ago. if you want clarity, click the little arrow link at the bottom that takes you backwards in time and read the conversations I already had.