[Speculation] Ottawa and Philly are cooking up a deal

OTT  G Calvin Petersen

F Cam Atkinson

F Bobby Brink

(FLA) 2024 1st Round Pick

PHI  G Joonas Korpisalo

F Shane Pinto

(TBL) 2024 4th Round Pick

Interesting to see what they got going on. Ottawa wants to start competing and Philly is in a weird spot where Torts has them playing above their weight class but they also kind of need higher tier prospects. They shouldn't try get better, but they might? Chychrun has been rumored to be on the move. Doubt Philly has interest in him, they wanted to move Sanheim for a while. Not sure if they still do. Very curious indeed.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Depends on whether there's a player they really like, could be quite a projected difference between the guys they have at 7 and 12

I'm just spitballing, but Philly is a bit of a wildcard considering they ate 50% of Kevin Hayes's deal 

Ya I don't know with them on the one hand I would love to get Konechny/Tippett out of there. On the other. They look like they want to try to do something. I don't see it.  

Could Tkachuck go to Philly?

Edited by Hammertime

54 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

Ya I don't know with them on the one hand I would love to get Konechny/Tippett out of there. On the other. They look like they want to try to do something. I don't see it.  

Could Tkachuck go to Philly?

Tkachuk is likely as untouchable as anyone on the Sens roster

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fen1010 said:

Alot of chatter on Flyers sites, suggesting Laughton or TK and Florida's 1st  round this year for the 7th overall and  Chychrun.

There was a lot of chatter on flames sites for Markstrom and no 28 for no 10 this year. it ended up being a no 2025 pick and Bahl.