Kings unveil new jerseys

6 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Should have never messed with it in the first place, Now ditch those chrome lids.

I don't think we'll see as much of them, they may be attached to their alternates though, can't remember 

6 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Nah the skate is terrible that is just the nostalgia telling you it is good. 

Except it’s not and other fans around the league and in the media say it’s awesome and they have no emotional attachment.

Thinking that the whale is better than the skate is funny to me. The skate looks like a legit classic logo. The whale looks like something a 6 year old came up with in art class. 

Edited by DeNiro
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Except it’s not and other fans around the league and in the media say it’s awesome and they have no emotional attachment.

Thinking that the whale is better than the skate is funny to me. The skate looks like a legit classic logo. The whale looks like something a 6 year old came up with in art class. 

The only sweater worse than the skate in our history is the V common denominator the skate 

Why one of the white ones has CCM above the logo? Retro/third version? 

Next season is all Fanatics. 

I'm interested in seeing if there are any changes to Nux jerserys (both Orca and skate), other than generic fanatics changes (logo, shoulder debossing removal, extra elbow reinforcement). 

The best thing is that the on ice authentic made in Canada jerseys will now be available in retail, like back in the CCM days. 

Snoop dog 

Edited by Jaimito

I like the LA whites, better than the blacks- the dark colour looks too flat.

Also- is it just my eye sight, or the camera angle- but the 'box' looks bigger/longer under the  "KI" than under the "GS"?-- centering issue?

Edited by Gurn