(Trade) Canucks have traded Mikheyev

4 minutes ago, CanucksFan26 said:

In theory… if Buffalo is indeed moving Skinner. What if we trade for him at 40-50% retention? At that salary I think we can pull a future 1st from them to dump the cap. We upgrade Mikheyev get draft capital and still have a good chunk to spend… 

no thanks

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Grandmaster said:

If you can net both those players at a slightly higher cost than JG then I’m with you. 

Or you can trade for Laine if Columbus retains. Plus sign a ufa

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

The Sam Snow Job?

LOL, if memory serves me correctly, Tkachuk (the dad) had that happen once while a member of the Blues ... had a mid-round pick traded for the privilege of flying to said team for a couple of weeks being wined and dined and hookered before resigning with St Louis. 

I could have my players mixed up and if anyone can correct me that would be great. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I would like to point out. It's time Podz, Hogs, Lek, Woo, or anyone else from Abby to take the reins this training camp and grab a job or two or three. And just have a solid and productive season. We need low cost options going forward. We shouldn't be relying on UFA's.

Max Sasson, Karlsson, and Bains are going to make a strong case to make the team next season 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I would like to point out. It's time Podz, Hogs, Lek, Woo, or anyone else from Abby to take the reins this training camp and grab a job or two or three. And just have a solid and productive season. We need low cost options going forward. We shouldn't be relying on UFA's.

Bains and Raty

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grandmaster said:

Chicago is our garbage dump. Thank you for being there for us!

Always bugged me when teams like Tampa and Vegas used Arizona this way.

I guess Chicago is that team for us now.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1