[Signing] Canucks sign Joshua

4 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Looks to me that they are going to make a goalie decision this summer.  If they are brining DeSmith back, then that means most likely Silovs will be traded...

Or perhaps Demko... (yeah I know its unlikely)...

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

I was just kidding around but I assume that she’s probably regretting it… That’s not what you want to be known for…

Seems like a nice girl having a fun time. And then her world changed 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

Seems like a nice girl having a fun time. And then her world changed 

Yeah moral of the story is self-control is a virtue… I really hope she learns from this because you don’t wanna have this hanging over you

I bet you she feels like shit and is totally shocked at the Internet blowing up on her like this for all the wrong reasons 

down the road when she has kids they’ll be like hey Mom you were world famous for your blow job techniques… Not a good look… 

Edited by I.AM.THE.WALRUS
  • ThereItIs 1
  • Wiener 1

18 minutes ago, Alflives said:

650 said we just signed Myers. 3 x 3

Ignore this as @Alflives is drunk and his empties are on holidays! 🤪

But appears to be true, woohoo!

Now Big Zeke for 6x4.8 or 7x4.5 please and I can go join @Alflives

Edited by Rocket-68

3 hours ago, rmok said:

As an oldtimer,  unfortunately he was invisible and ineffective in the playoffs outside both game 1's. He has lots of 'hits' yet not a single one was memorable.. nor can I think of any shifts outside the game 1's that stood out as dangerous. His shooting percentage was way high.. so likely not to continue. 

Its nice to have a good 3rd line... BUT.. now you don't have the money for a big fish winger for petey AND filling out the defense. I'd rather give an opportunity for Podz, Karlson, Bains, Raty or someone else to take that 3rd line role for a million bucks and become an NHL'er. 

I hope I am wrong I truly do.. but I think people way over value him. The 3rd line was good because of Garland.. he is a legitimate top 6 player year in year out who is being played on the 3rd and he is the driver on that line. 

The big fish winger is Lekkerimäki. They just need a big body with Petey and Lekkerimäki.

1 hour ago, spook007 said:

Or perhaps Demko... (yeah I know its unlikely)...

That’s one of the few of ways left.

Silovs showed he could take some heat with Our defence.

Demko could be a trade bait with par example the Leafs ir Oilers that are desperate.

If so we get a really good winger and can keep Zad without any problem.

• Vintage 1
  • chaos 1

Was hoping he'd sign for a bit cheaper but a guy of his stature needs to get paid and actually took a discount based on market. Good heart and soul guy and I'm glad we have him back. 

We'd be stupid to move him away from Garland though. Every now and then some moron says Garland is gonna get traded and that'd be the worst move for this team.

• Cheers 1

39 minutes ago, LillStrimma said:

The big fish winger is Lekkerimäki. They just need a big body with Petey and Lekkerimäki.

Or trade Lekkerimaki, Willander, and a 1st or 2 to the Sens for Brady Tkachuk  😀.... only 24.. under contract for 4 more years.. legit power forward and legit scorer.. I'd do it... the time is now! 

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, rmok said:

Or trade Lekkerimaki, Willander, and a 1st or 2 to the Sens for Brady Tkachuk  😀.... only 24.. under contract for 4 more years.. legit power forward and legit scorer.. I'd do it... the time is now! 

No thank you. Willander is gonna be a Canuck lifer. I feel it in me bones.

15 minutes ago, rmok said:

Like that's going to happen.  Ottawa just traded for a Vezina winning goalie.  New ownership is trying to build the team