What's Something That You Would Love to Learn or Do ?

Canuck You

So many things.  Played piano for many years as a kid and want to pick it up again along with the guitar. Learn new languages.  Upgrade my cooking skills and learn my mom's recipes.  Build a drift/track car and a motorcycle.  Travel the world and try all the different types of food that's out there along with seeing the 7 wonders of the world and ancient world.  Learn to fly a helicopter/plane.  If we make it possible in my life time, go to space. And maybe, just maybe, see aliens.

Side note; I feel like this is the human race's true calling.  Not slaving away at a dead end job, but truly exploring our curiosity.  This is an era I'm hoping robotics and A.I usher in and that we get to see the true potential of humans, and answer most of life's greatest mysteries.  

• Cheers 1

I used to surf once in a while (before I had kids). I was terrible at it, only ever managed to stand up on the board for a few seconds at a time but I loved it. I want to take some lessons and get out frequently enough to not lose the skill. Maybe something I can do with the kids when they're a little older.

I also want to get back into learning French. I was terrible at it in high school, took me 3  semesters to finish grade 10 French (went to a unique, self-paced school so you could take as long as you wanted with assignments, I didn't repeat it twice). I got much better at it in the Army, when I could just fumble my way through talking to people who spoke French, but I've lost most of it in the years since.