Congratulations Captain Quinn Hughes

Imagine being told after last year's disastrous season that Quinn would be named captain & respond by winning the Norris trophy + leading his team to a 50 win season..

Just remarkable. So we'll deserved. It's remarkable to have a player like this on our team. Congrats Quinn! 

• Like 2

Great speech... university educated...

It's truly a tribute that at no time did he focus on himself.... 

One captain accepts an award with dignity, while another....

This is right up the Sedins road of humility... We definitely got the right choice as Captain... Hopefully we'll win a cup before they'll need to double his salary....

Way to go Quinn....

• Like 1

Congrats Quinn! I always thought he got screwed out of the calder so great to see him finally getting the recognition. 

You showed them you're the best defenceman in the league, now show them you're a stanley cup champion! GCG!

Congratulations to Quinn Hughes for the Norris trophy. Its been a long time coming for this franchise and fans. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy and what a classy acceptance speech as well. Its the continuation of things turning around for this team. Looking forward to next season already

• Like 1

I’m a little late to the party 🎉!  However when they closed the old website I decided to rebrand myself as my old name included retired players.  I chose the new name Quinn Norris because I truly believed that Quinn had the talent to deliver the Canucks their first Norris trophy winner.  Not in my wildest dreams did I think he would do it in the first season after my name change.  Thank Quinn for making me look so smart!!!  

So happy you are our captain!