GML 2024-25 (One expansion space available!)

Posted (edited)

2024 - 25 Los Angeles Kings

Anders Lee - Sean Couturier - Brandon Saad

Taylor Hall - Macklin Celebrini - Kent Johnson

Noah Cates - Yanni Gourde - Michael Carcone

Mathieu Olivier - Tyler Johnson - Alexey Toropchenko

Matt Coronato

Marcus Pettersson - Kaiden Guhle

Brian Dumoulin - Nick Jensen

Matt Kessel - Simon Nemec

Alex Alexeyev - Erik Gudbranson

Connor Ingram

Mackenzie Blackwood

Edited by arby18

New York Rangers projected lineup

xxxx         xxxx    Raymond

Granlund  Mittlestadt Tippett

Duclair  Sharangovich McMann

Protas     Zary      Smith

      xxxx    Khusnutdinov

Brodie      Brodin

Gostibsbiere  Lindgren 

Clifton     Reilly

Vaakanainen

Montembeault

Wallstedt

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Viking said:

Okay I looked at list didn’t see vacant but was late when I looked last night

I forget which club is without a GM right now, but it would be in preparation for expansion for next season

16 minutes ago, Theo5789 said:

I forget which club is without a GM right now, but it would be in preparation for expansion for next season

At the moment, all the teams do have a GM.

There may be a GM oppourtunity fairly soon however if I have someone ready to step in, and I also want to gauge interest so we can see if we can expand back to 32 teams after the 2024-25 season.

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

At the moment, all the teams do have a GM.

There may be a GM oppourtunity fairly soon however if I have someone ready to step in, and I also want to gauge interest so we can see if we can expand back to 32 teams after the 2024-25 season.

You will never get rid of me alive, Copper! Shee.

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

Free Agency has started! teams can now submit contract offers to players of interest. Please note the free agent page is being updated as qualifying offers, signings, and changes that occurred before the deadlines are being finalized due to myself being away until tonight. So please refresh the free agent list at your convenience to see any changes.

Also if you are a club that presented a qualifying offer and you have a PM timestamped showing this was done before any deadline please bump this to myself or another agent to make sure this is recorded.

And finally, as much as discord can speed things up or be an easier way to communicate, any contract offers or trades do need to be in pm form on this site to be a legitimate transaction. 

Thank you, Happy Free Agent Hunting!

• Thanks 1

2024-2025 Columbus Blue Jackets Lines

Buchnevich - Hughes - Pastrnak 

xxxx - Pinto - Slafkovsky 

Kubalik - Norris - Brink 

Barre-Boulet - Shaw - Bastian 

Arcuri

xxxx - Faber 

xxxx - Trouba 

Thomson - Cernak 

Phillips, Merill

Nedeljkovic

xxxx 

In The System

Chromiak - Abramov - Haigh 

Crookshank - Zhilkin - Harvey-Pinard

Puistola - Voit - McDonough

xxxx - Der-Arguchintsev

xxxx - Rinzel 

xxxx - Kral

xxxx - xxxx

Bussi 

Jones 

Drafted Players

2023 - 

Strbak 

Rehkopf

Unger Sorum 

Pitre 

Dvorak 

Bertucci 

Murashov 

2024 - 

Hutson 

Parascak 

Misa 

Ustinkov 

Kearsey

We terminate the following contract(s) as they've signed overseas

Antoine Morand -https://www.eliteprospects.com/transfer/2024/01/23/antoine-morand-in-a-confirmed-transaction-with-lukko/549621

Columbus is actively looking to deal Josh Norris and some of our signed forward prospects for pieces that can help us win now. Looking to bolster our forward and defensive corps and would love to add a #1 Dman. Willing to package Norris and/or both CBJ and WSH firsts for a gamebreaking LW or LD.

• Like 1

Just a friendly ask: is anyone here interested in taking on a GM role in the one year old GFL? We have a handful of vacancies and you can check out team rosters here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g_4p-nG7wWURf1elV9byKVSbNwSk492KaJRX3ozzjRs/edit?usp=sharing

Chicago, Pittsburgh, Seattle are vacant at the moment, possibly opening up in the coming weeks Ottawa, New Jersey and Columbus...

...figured it is worth the ask. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

REMINDER!

Friday at 12:00am Free Agency negotiations begin and signings start trickling in.

What you need to do:

Check your free agent offer pms, if the agent has " not read yet " please bump the pm. 

Ensure your pms are for one player each.

Ensure if you are offering on UFAs 21 or older there is a threshold for age of player that correlates with the term you can offer. This is found in the cba.

What you can expect:

When the clock strikes midnight, first signings may be unannounced deals before last weeks signing deadlines and restricted free agent deals.

You should expect replies to the majority of your offers and can expect to see signings announced as Friday hits.

5 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Just a friendly ask: is anyone here interested in taking on a GM role in the one year old GFL? We have a handful of vacancies and you can check out team rosters here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g_4p-nG7wWURf1elV9byKVSbNwSk492KaJRX3ozzjRs/edit?usp=sharing

Chicago, Pittsburgh, Seattle are vacant at the moment, possibly opening up in the coming weeks Ottawa, New Jersey and Columbus...

...figured it is worth the ask. 

New Jersey ??? Hmm

• Like 2