GML 2024-25 (One expansion space available!)

12 minutes ago, Honkin Hronek said:

At this point I think we have to accept it. It was a good run but this is Chris' team now. Bye bye!

I am intrigued by next years expansion team availability, looks like we have maybe 3 or 4 possible GM's. I know its a long ways off, but I wonder if January or maybe just after the trade deadline is a good timeframe for having people make formal submissions? Guessing after the trade deadline but before the end of the regular season would be the best timeline for getting a short list figured out. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

I am intrigued by next years expansion team availability, looks like we have maybe 3 or 4 possible GM's. I know its a long ways off, but I wonder if January or maybe just after the trade deadline is a good timeframe for having people make formal submissions? Guessing after the trade deadline but before the end of the regular season would be the best timeline for getting a short list figured out. 

Would also like to see protection rules, lottery rules in place sooner rather than later.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

image.jpeg.3f530f79e4c0c3785106393f25f7cf1a.jpeg

Waivers: the Anaheim Ducks place forward Boris Katchouk on waivers.

The Ducks claimed Boris off waivers themselves just over a week ago from the Seattle Kraken. Boris will report to the Ducks AHL affiliate if he goes unclaimed on his second pass through waivers.

St Louis Blues starting Roster for 2024-25 season 

J Skinner - T Thompson - J Kyrou 

M Joseph - D Larkin - F Zetterlund

Y Trenin -  H Lapierre - Joshua Roy

I Lundestrom - R Poehling - P Kelly 

JJ Moser - Moritz Seider

Ryan Graves - Jared Spurgeon

Martin Fehervary - Ty Emberson 

Oliver Kylington - Ryder Korczak

Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen

Joey Daccord

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rush said:

image.jpeg.c020afa6deac0b58c32fd40d28532b8a.jpeg

Recall: The Ducks recall Seamus Casey to the NHL.

Casey has joined the Devils main roster in Prague thanks to a large amount of injuries in the irl Devils roster. Seamus is expected to be on the Devils third pair with Simon Nemec to start the season.

If I ever had a boy child I would name him Briar Seamus. Can you imagine being yelled at after the street lights turn on  with a name like Briar Seamus Backlund? Hajahahaja

The Dallas Star are proud to announce their opening lineup for the 2024-2025 Season

Brady Tkachuk                 Leo Carlsson              Timo Meier

Boone Jenner                  Joel Eriksson Ek          Luke Evangelista          Cal Clutterbuck

Nick Paul                            Shane Wright             Daniel Sprong

Sam Steel                           Luke Kunin                 Cody Glass

Gustav Forsling              Luke Hughes

Jusso Valimaki               Travis Sanheim

Ian Cole                           Josh Brown

Jack Johnson                 Scott Morrow

Jordan Binnington

Matt Murray

Assigned back to their junior clubs are: Glib Trikozov, and Julian Lutz

Waiver exempt players assigned to the Prince Rupert Sea Wolves are : Dylan Duke, Ilya Fedotov, Dillion Hamaliuk, Brennan Othmann, Riley Tufte, Michal Teply, Colton Dach, Evan Barratt, Maxim Cajkovic, Helge Grans, Antti Tuomisto, John Ludvig, Filip Bystedt, Elias Pettersson, Denton Mateychuk, Mavrik Bourque, Samuel Johannsson, and Mitchell Miller.

Dennis Cholowski has been place on waivers for the purpose of assignment to Prince Rupert Sea Wolves

• Like 1

image.jpeg.fdb20df089e5aa266db791b4edf51582.jpeg

Assignment: The Seattle Kraken have assigned Jean-Luc Foudy to the minor league affiliate, Lake Cowichan Kraken.

Assignment: The Seattle Kraken have assigned Jacob Moverare to the minor league affiliate, Lake Cowichan Kraken.

Assignment: The Seattle Kraken have assigned Arvid Soderblom to the minor league affiliate, Lake Cowichan Kraken.

Edit: to add Jacob and Arvid to the assignments notice.

image.jpeg.fdb20df089e5aa266db791b4edf51582.jpeg

Current Camp Depth Chart 18f, 12d 2g remain in camp: (bold indicates roster spot, others still in the mix for the four remaining spots)

Eklund, Barzal, Nyquist

Fiala, Malkin, Teravainen

Engvall, Copp, Compher

Jankowski, Beecher, Raddysh

Gustafsson, Lambert, Blumel

Broz, Winterton, Honzek

Provorov, Severson

Gavrikov, Zub

Grzelcyk, Ceci

Perunovich, Hatakka

Carlsson, Pickering

Lamoureux, Honka