Players to become free agents

1 hour ago, CaptainQuin said:

I think I would take a chance on 

Jesper Boqvist, Jake Bean , Nils Lundkvist, Michael McLeod or Filip Zadina

Wild Zadina hasn't found traction, I mean I'm down to take a flyer but It might be the end of the rope for em.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Don Brodka Jr said:

Carter Hart!

You gotta be kidding. Yeah  let's sign an alleged rapist....... where did this category 5 shit storm come from?

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)

There are five players charged from the 2018 WJC. There were more players than those charged in the room. 

Max Comtois, Boris Katchouk, Jake Bean, and Sam Steel are on the list of unqualified players who were also on the 2018 WJC team. 

Do with that what you may. 

Edited by GrammaInTheTub

24 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

You gotta be kidding. Yeah  let's sign an alleged rapist....... where did this category 5 shit storm come from?

I was obviously being sarcastic dude.. I'd be shocked if he & the other four predators involved aren't on some sort of exempt list. Even if a team was crazy enough to try and sign one of the perverts Gary & Company would block it.

1 minute ago, Don Brodka Jr said:

I was obviously being sarcastic dude.. I'd be shocked if he & the other four predators involved aren't on some sort of exempt list. Even if a team was crazy enough to try and sign one of the perverts Gary & Company would block it.

15 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

There are five players charged from the 2018 WJC. There were more players than those charged in the room. 

Max Comtois, Boris Katchouk, Jake Bean, and Sam Steel are on the list of unqualified players who were also on the 2018 WJC team. 

Do with that what you may. 

I'd say it probably has more to do with the fact Katchouk, Bean, Steel & Comtois fucking stink and are easily replaceable with other players already under contract within their teams systems or UFAs that hit the market tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Don Brodka Jr said:

I was just taking the joke and running with it. Didn't mean anything else. 

3 hours ago, Snoop Hogg said:

I’m hearing from multiple sources that Chicago has interest in Dube, Foote and Hart(e5).

Evander Kane to Chicago E8

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Devron said:

Don’t worry guys Dumba is available. Turns out we won’t have to trade Boeser after all! 

I can understand being -13 on the Coyotes. But -5, 0G 2A in 18GP on the Lightning? That's a tough look.

• Upvote 1