Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

4 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Do you guys ever stop and listen to yourself? 

It's one of the top YT shows in the world. 

His work is 100 times more useful than the drivel you'd prefer us to watch. 

In your world its would be Sam Seder, Sam Harris and The Young Turks and we'd be banned from the internet if we were caught watching anything that went against the party.

It would be a simpletons paradise.

789294DE-7F6F-4D93-B104-49769988277B.gif.f1b5bedfe04119410745543c69430fd0.gif

Maybe Alf needs to eat only beef, salt, and water? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, aGENT said:

Sorry, Harper was never made in to the Boogeyman you guys have built Trudeau in to. Didn't even mention him in that post. I don't recall any fuck Harper bumper stickers and endless conspiracies about him on social media. Even with all that creepy uncle vibe 🤣

We kicked the cons out of power, not Harper specifically.  Because no, Harper himself didn't have direct power to most of those things by his lonesome.

At least he didn't have 4 scandals in one week like Pinocchio. 🤣

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Do you guys ever stop and listen to yourself? 

It's one of the top YT shows in the world. 

His work is 100 times more useful than the drivel you'd prefer us to watch. 

In your world its would be Sam Seder, Sam Harris and The Young Turks and we'd be banned from the internet if we were caught watching anything that went against the party.

It would be a simpletons paradise.

McDonalds is the number 1 hamburger sold. - still CRAP though.....  Both are toxic  to our  society....

Edited by moosehead
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Yeah but then they would have Alberta plates or if you're seeing it with BC plates like I do all the time when I'm in the Okanagan I think it's more of a signal that Canadians all over the country are just tired of the guy.

Nah, just a fringe minority looking for attention

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 2

49 minutes ago, moosehead said:

In our country you can vote politicians  out of office.   No need to put offensive / profanity  stickers on monster trucks  for our kids to read.....   deface the Terry Fox statue....   fly our flag upside down  from a lifted F 350.....   

Ah yes, just vote against what you 'hate' once every 4 years, that'll deliver lasting accountability. 

Nvm that your vote is cancelled out by that loony neighbor with profanity stickers on his truck & the flag hanging upside down.

Great appeal!

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Ah yes, just vote against what you 'hate' once every 4 years, that'll deliver lasting accountability. 

Nvm that your vote is cancelled out by that loony neighbor with profanity stickers on his truck & the flag hanging upside down.

Great appeal!

Yah, democracy is tough -  waiting for elections to vote.  So hard on people....  Such a tough life for us.... 

Edited by moosehead
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

789294DE-7F6F-4D93-B104-49769988277B.gif.f1b5bedfe04119410745543c69430fd0.gif

Maybe Alf needs to eat only beef, salt, and water? 

You need something.

57 minutes ago, Rook said:

So few actually realize this.. start naming amendments lol

You have free speech. Hate speech is illegal as it should be.

49 minutes ago, Alflives said:

So Peterson is a Conservative who supports a guest on his show who says there shouldn’t be a separation between church and state?  

Do your own research.

45 minutes ago, Rook said:

No, because only trailer trash flys that kind of stuff in public. 

Aren't right wing voters typically the higher earners? 

Alberta highest earners Saskatchewan second highest both very pro conservative and both provinces have tons of fu(k Trudeau flags, stickers and signs.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

No flying was and border crossing was federal. By your logic though the prime minister isn't responsible for anything. So I guess when I hear him say how he wants to make life easier for the middle class. Well that's to do with the economy. So that's got nothing to do with him. Got it. I mean why did we get rid of Harper then we can't blame him for anything lol.

I am going to smoke a bit more to grok that bit of verbal drivel. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Was just yapping about this the other day... apparently not in Canada. 

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/politics-in-canada-the-rich-equally-on-right-and-left-but-overall-most-people-in-centre

• Vintage 1

You need something.

Do your own research.

Alberta highest earners Saskatchewan second highest both very pro conservative and both provinces have tons of fu(k Trudeau flags, stickers and signs.

Wrong again bucko.  You have freedom of expression not free speech 🤦‍♂️ too much time in Alberta!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

CBC reporters are nothing but sycophants

Thanks for posting.

What is going on there? 

The reporter asked if they think JT is helping first nations more than Harper did?

Is that what set that lady off? I understand she doesn't care about politics as all of our govenments have been a let down but she really wasted her time on the stage. 

It was sad to see her get so vicious with chewing on the word 'white' over and over. I know there is a lot of pain and there is a long way to go however, acting like that could result in important coverage being deminished. Without the media, there are no press conferences...

You need something.

Do your own research.

Oh, and no Albertans are not the highest earners.  The top 1 percent are from other provinces and the average salaries earned Alberta are only marginally better than elsewhere. Also Saskatchewan isn’t at the top of either.  🤦‍♂️ 

as far as the flags.. we’ll there’s just more poor white trash in the prairies 

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

So it's a 50/50 split so the rich like Trudeau interesting. I mean he's been rich his whole life so I guess takes one to know one.

1 hour ago, Rook said:

Wrong again bucko.  You have freedom of expression not free speech 🤦‍♂️ too much time in Alberta!

Nope, you have freedom of speech. Hate speech however, is illegal as it should be. Do your homework bucko

1 hour ago, Rook said:

Oh, and no Albertans are not the highest earners.  The top 1 percent are from other provinces and the average salaries earned Alberta are only marginally better than elsewhere. Also Saskatchewan isn’t at the top of either.  🤦‍♂️ 

as far as the flags.. we’ll there’s just more poor white trash in the prairies 

Wrong again bucko Albertans earn the highest and it's not a little bit more. You need to do your homework. Also Saskatchewan certainly was in second as of last year. Did that change or you just make it up more nonsense? But yes, of all the provinces Alberta's number one and it's significantly higher than British Columbia.