Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

24 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

It's a better option than putting PP in office and allowing him to completely destroy the country.

I disagree.

24 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Look no further than New Brunswick where the Con MAN in the Premiers seat has gerrymandered funding and occupation permits in such a way that there is only one legal abortion clinic left in the province, (EDIT: my mistake, it has already closed down!) That is exactly what happens when CONS gain power and have the means to enact their social and religiously driven agendas.

You didn't answer my question.

15 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Bottom line is I don't trust that worthless piece of garbage to not destroy the country financially or socially.  He's shown himself to be unfit to hold any public office and has no business leading a civilized country.  We need to be doing everything in our power to prevent him from inflicting his agenda on Canada.

I could have swore you were talking about Justin Trudeau.🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I'm saying that both are bad but I'll take only incompetent over evil and incompetent.

So your proof of incompetence is based on your opinion correct? Being that the CPC hast been in government for 8 years and PP has never been PM.

Hey, confidence is a good thing.  

• Haha 2

Just now, LaBamba said:

So your proof of incompetence is based on your opinion correct? Being that the CPC hast been in government for 8 years and PP has never been PM.

Hey, confidence is a good thing.  

Well PP has been in public office for a long time and has been nothing but a complete disgrace to his country.  You think his misconduct is grounds for a promotion?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Bitcoin value in March 2022 when announced that he would make Canada the Blockchain capital of the world.

IMG_9661.jpeg

It doesn’t matter. Bitcoin over the next 10,20,30 years will continue to grow. Look at the overall trend. It has completely Recovered. Backing our CAD with crypto is a great idea. It diversifies our treasury. 
I seriously can’t even comprehend why you would pull up a dip that’s recovered. It makes absolutely no sense. If Canada would’ve backed their currency with bitcoin during this dip. Our currency would be stronger today which would directly impact inflation.

Please guys. Just walk away from this one. I’m willing to just forget this happened and move on. I already made you and @King Heffy look silly enough on this subject. I’m completely satisfied. Just stop. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Well PP has been in public office for a long time and has been nothing but a complete disgrace to his country.  You think his misconduct is grounds for a promotion?

So is it our countries disgrace or yours? The only people running the country are the liberals. Hahah. How do you blame someone that hasn’t done anything yet. Ahaha. You guys are just the best. I got so much to do today but this is just so addicting and amusing. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

So is it our countries disgrace or yours? The only people running the country are the liberals. Hahah. How do you blame someone that hasn’t done anything yet. Ahaha. You guys are just the best. I got so much to do today but this is just so addicting and amusing. 

Took the words right out of my mouth.

-meatloaf-

15 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Is there any examples of this? 

I mean his constituents seem to overwhelmingly support him. You guys can't even play the Alberta conservative card with him..

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I mean his constituents seem to overwhelmingly support him. You guys can't even play the Alberta conservative card with him..

I guess disgracing Canada doesn’t take much. This thread is probably more of a disgrace to Canada than any PP one liner. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

It doesn’t matter. Bitcoin over the next 10,20,30 years will continue to grow. Look at the overall trend. It has completely Recovered. Backing our CAD with crypto is a great idea. It diversifies our treasury. 
I seriously can’t even comprehend why you would pull up a dip that’s recovered. It makes absolutely no sense. If Canada would’ve backed their currency with bitcoin during this dip. Our currency would be stronger today which would directly impact inflation.

Please guys. Just walk away from this one. I’m willing to just forget this happened and move on. I already made you and @King Heffy look silly enough on this subject. I’m completely satisfied. Just stop. 

Yeah you definitely owned us. A 33% decline since his announcement….but you saying he would have bought in at the dip! Good to see you have a sense of humour about it.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Promotion of domestic terrorism, multiple ethnic slurs, allowing Diagolon at his events, posing for photos with people wearing "straight pride" shirts.  He's not even trying to hide how much of a bigot he is.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Promotion of domestic terrorism, multiple ethnic slurs, allowing Diagolon at his events, posing for photos with people wearing "straight pride" shirts.  He's not even trying to hide how much of a bigot he is.

Sorry I got confused at domestic terrorism. Who was the last person charged with domestic terrorism in this country?

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Sorry I got confused at domestic terrorism. Who was the last person charged with domestic terrorism in this country?

I'm not sure what else we should call the Flu Trux Klan, who's leaders had a manifesto with a stated goal of overthrowing the democratically elected government.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

a 20 year old Albertan from Calgary. 

There, I answered a question for you, you are welcome.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

I'm not sure what else we should call the Flu Trux Klan, who's leaders had a manifesto with a stated goal of overthrowing the democratically elected government.

Again who was the last person charged with domestic terrorism in Canada? I can help if you would like. As for your last part, I feel like there's a few of you that would be more than happy to overthrow the democratically elected government in Alberta..

Again who was the last person charged with domestic terrorism in Canada? I can help if you would like. As for your last part, I feel like there's a few of you that would be more than happy to overthrow the democratically elected government in Alberta..

It was already answered in this thread.  Just because I'd like see the Alberta government overthrown doesn't mean that I'm planning on organizing a group of people to occupy Edmonton and attempt to actually do it.  Pretty big difference there.

• ThereItIs 2

3 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

a 20 year old Albertan from Calgary. 

There, I answered a question for you, you are welcome.

And did it have anything to do with the so called freedom convoy in Ottawa? 

And for the record, I thought it was that Muslim extremist in Ontario that was the last one charged with domestic terrorism?

It was already answered in this thread.  Just because I'd like see the Alberta government overthrown doesn't mean that I'm planning on organizing a group of people to occupy Edmonton and attempt to actually do it.  Pretty big difference there.

If our government can be overthrown by a bunch of deadbeat, near broke(outside of the farmer from Saskatchewan) losers then our nation is in serious trouble.

12 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Yeah you definitely owned us. A 33% decline since his announcement….but you saying he would have bought in at the dip! Good to see you have a sense of humour about it.

You don’t look at charts very often do you 

If our government can be overthrown by a bunch of deadbeat, near broke(outside of the farmer from Saskatchewan) losers then our nation is in serious trouble.

but if they co-opt the leader of the opposition who wants to score political points and bring them into his tent...then...? what is that?

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

but if they co-opt the leader of the opposition who wants to score political points and bring them into his tent...then...? what is that?

He wasn't even the leader of the opposition then was he? 

So did these convoyers have the ability to see the future?

Edited by Ryan Strome

He wasn't even the leader of the opposition then was he? 

potatoe patatoe my dude, he was an aspiring and front runner in the race to replace the Progressive Conservative leader. You don't do yourself any favours with that line of obfuscation, it is painfully clear to every human that finished grammar school who i mean AND that he is the leader of the Conservatives. 

• Thanks 1