Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

2 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

what a silly contest

I agree.

It's a good point though. People in here get very upset about Heff using that term but today has shown quite few jump on the same descriptor to throw at Freeland. 

3 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Just like most news these days (unfortunately) you have to view it through the lens of the people (person) producing these statements. Not enough people do that.

Such victim complex.

Actions. Consequences. Whinging.

You mean if I touch the stove... It burns? 

Tyranny :frantic:

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, MidKnight Ego said:

the ones you wish you could place us in... "Gather them up all in one place LOL" remember? or has your memory been shortened to less than 4 hours?

Wut? 

I just would like them to return to Alberta if they can't stop acting like entitled snowflakes.

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Wut? 

I just would like them to return to Alberta if they can't stop acting like entitled snowflakes.

oh i see... that makes it so much better...:picard: everyone that disagrees should be banished because there is only "1 true god"

Just now, MidKnight Ego said:

oh i see... that makes it so much better...:picard: everyone that disagrees should be banished because there is only "1 true god"

Oh I know what you are going on about now.

In my case I have had people bitching about my home province, talking about how Alberta is better, and they want to go back...

Is it so bad to tell them to bounce or dont let the door hit you on the way out? Or should I shut up and let them diss something I love so dearly?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

In my case I have had people bitching about my home province, talking about how Alberta is better, and they want to go back...

Is it so bad to tell them to bounce or dont let the door hit you on the way out? Or should I shut up and let them diss something I love so dearly?

no.. its pretty stupid to do something like that... im from BC Lived in alberta and had newfoundlanders tell me how great there province was for 13 years, it fricking blew.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I believe he is talking about certain people's attitudes towards unvaccinated people 

1 minute ago, Spring Salmon said:

Oh. Ok. So nobody actually said it

Maybe you missed the start of all this.

People were suggesting that since her grandpa was tied to Nazis....that had something to do with her beliefs, then there was something about colour s on a scarf  etc...

you can go back and read but if you dont share my opinion, np. But it's not like I am coming out of left...right.wing bah, whatever wing doesn't rile anyone up.

• Cheers 2