Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Just now, Miss Korea said:

Hormone blockers isn't medical treatment?  Then why the fuck do they have to talk to doctors and medical professionals?  WTF?

There are certain medical treatments a child needs consent for

19 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

This you? Oh, and it was a jews for hitler page, not a hitler page.

Story changed a little, no?

I edited my first post in another post to confer with that second post that you referenced. So why didn’t you post that as well?  Is this your gotcha moment Joey Joe Joe?

Also, are you trying to compare me to the Jewish people who supported Hitler? 

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I edited my first post in another post to confer with that second post that you referenced. So why didn’t you post that as well?  Is this your gotcha moment Joey Joe Joe?

Also, are you trying to compare me to the Jewish people who supported Hitler? 

Yeah sorry, hadn't caught up with the thread yet. Why did you bring it up in the first place?

Just now, Miss Korea said:

In BC?  Like what?  List them.

You don't even know why you're arguing with me lol

I'm the one who said teens don't need parental consent for hormone blockers, others told me I was wrong.  Now you're  telling me I'm right but yet you're still arguing with me somehow

4 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Yeah sorry, hadn't caught up with the thread yet. Why did you bring it up in the first place?

I have no idea. I’d have to go back 4 or 5 pages. I was replying to two different posters regarding a question about the LGBTQ community. I really don’t want to go back and figure it out. 

53 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

K  Last time.  I don't care about any article that's been posted, like okay I posted a.shit article, ya got me, sure. 

Once again you're just butting in, reading into things and acting emotionally. 

Literally the only point I've been trying to make the whole time is that you don't need a parent's consent to get the blockers..  why is this so difficult?  Absolute madness

I don’t know if I’d say ‘literally the only point’. Looking back it seems like it was one of five  points you were trying to make in your post.

-this is where we’re at in 2024 due to far left liberal progressiveness

-schools don’t refer to students as boys and girls anymore 

-children are allowed to pump themselves full of hormones without consent

-insane people think this is ok

• Cheers 4

15 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

I'm the one who said teens don't need parental consent for hormone blockers, others told me I was wrong.  Now you're  telling me I'm right but yet you're still arguing with me somehow

Are teens minor or major children? 

Sorry, shot across EP’s bow, but I used you. Apologies. 

• Huggy Bear 1

10 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

I don’t know if I’d say ‘literally the only point’. Looking back it seems like it was one of five  points you were trying to make in your post.

Nuh uh, he was just stating that children can get hormone blockers without parent consent, that's it. No other points. No ulterior motive. That's all she wrote. Nothing else to see here. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

15 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

There it is again!  You just pivoted again without answering the question.  You said there are medical treatments in BC that require parental consent.  That's not an opinion - that's a factual statement.  So I'm asking you to list them.

List them first and then we can move on with the rest of my point.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Are teens minor or major children? 

They can be either major or minor and that's ok. That's rock and roll and just about everybody likes that.  The issue is when they are augmented or diminished.  That's jazz and far fewer people like that.

• ThereItIs 1

3 hours ago, Mac said:

We are living in a clown world when people actually believe teachers should be able to influence children more than their own parents.

Keep this sogi crap out of schools and actually teach children STEM (science, tech, engineering, math). 

School isn't safe for some kids because some parents don't want any responsibility for teaching their kids not to bully .... If not one kid got bullied we wouldn't need things like sogi. Want it gone ? Demand all parents.start doing their job and change the laws then so parents face criminal responsibility for their kids behavior at school.  

Either that are simply expel any kid bullying ... Teachers.need to to teach acceptance and to be kind because we have some parents refusing to

• ThereItIs 1

14 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Just now, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Nuh uh, he was just stating that children can get hormone blockers without parent consent, that's it. No other points. No ulterior motive. That's all she wrote. Nothing else to see here. 

There's more to it.  By law, minors in BC have been able to get ANY medical treatment without parental consent since 1996.  Wiggum is claiming that is wrong (but isnt showing me evidence otherwise).  If this was about parent's rights it would've been ossue for the past 28 years.  But it hasn't been.  It only became an issue when kids started transitioning.

So let's call a spade a spade here.  This is transphobia.  It's transphobia trying to masquerade itself as a fight for parents' rights.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1