Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

4 hours ago, King Heffy said:

And that's before the attack ads really start exposing him.  Only one side is campaigning right now.

Yeah, I think people are forgetting there's still a year and a half before the election. A lot of people backing Pierre have no idea about the man or his politics. I'm sure the liberals will be pulling out all of PP's greatest hits before its all said and done, then we'll see where the chips really fall. 

Edited by JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo
  • Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

yep. Skippy's history might be his downfall, if people pay attention. 

Trudeau's history of tearing the country apart will be his downfall.  

What is Pierres history?  I'm guessing he said something you think was mean like 10 years ago?

• Haha 2

Just now, Wiggums said:

he's not doing that. People like you being upset isn't equivalent to "tearing the country apart". 

Just now, Wiggums said:

What is Pierres history?  I'm guessing he said something you think was mean like 10 years ago?

You'll find out. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Seems to me the only thing tearing the country apart is the fossils in control of Alberta and Saskatchewan. What many in the anti crowd don’t understand is that the majority of Canadians want action on climate change and plastic pollution. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

he's not doing that. People like you being upset isn't equivalent to "tearing the country apart". 

You'll find out. 

Well tell me, you just said his history will be his downfall.  What history?

3 minutes ago, Spur1 said:

Seems to me the only thing tearing the country apart is the fossils in control of Alberta and Saskatchewan. What many in the anti crowd don’t understand is that the majority of Canadians want action on climate change and plastic pollution. 

Yeah let's keep the taxes and paper straws coming.  

Meanwhile in India..... 

Edited by Wiggums

3 hours ago, Wiggums said:

Well tell me, you just said his history will be his downfall.  What history?

How about telling MP's not to talk about gender ideology to the media? Wouldn't want people knowing just how deep the bigotry runs now would we? Standing with the truck convoy, anti maskers, anti vaxxers, anti lgbtq crowd, could be his downfall. 

Edited by JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo
  • Thanks 2
  • Vintage 1

Just now, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

How about telling MP's not to talk about gender ideology to the media? Wouldn't people knowing just how deep the bigotry runs now would we? Standing with the truck convoy, anti maskers, anti vaxxers, anti lgbtq crowd, could be his downfall. 

This is the opposite of his downfall.  Gender ideology takes a back seat to real problems that affect every Canadian.  Enough of this LGBTQ bullshit.  There is no anti-crowd, there is only a crowd that is sick of this stuff that effects an extremely small % of canadians being crammed down our throats.  Cool, you're gay, trans, whatever, nobody gives a shit.  Stop trying to sexualize children and stop talking about it.  Nobody cares.  Fix the economy, fix the housing crisis etc.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, Wiggums said:

This is the opposite of his downfall.  Gender ideology takes a back seat to real problems that affect every Canadian.  Enough of this LGBTQ bullshit.  There is no anti-crowd, there is only a crowd that is sick of this stuff that effects an extremely small % of canadians being crammed down our throats.  Cool, you're gay, trans, whatever, nobody gives a shit.  Stop trying to sexualize children and stop talking about it.  Nobody cares.  Fix the economy, fix the housing crisis etc.  

Gfy

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

The only people who are trying to sexualize children are the bigots who consider PP to be fit to hold elected office.  Enough of the hate speech; civilized people don't tolerate the barbaric social views spewed by a loud minority of the population.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 3

7 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

The Conservative Party cares about it.

On another transgender-related policy, delegates voted by an overwhelming 87 per cent to support a plan to demand single-sex spaces that are only open to women, which the party now defines as a "female person" with the adoption of the policy.

The policy is intended to keep transgender and other gender-diverse people out of women's prisons, shelters, locker rooms and washrooms.

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

I grew up with paper straws.  I don't understand the hate for them.

They suck, but not enough of an issue for me to complain about them in the bigger picture.  Innovate something better instead of whining about it.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

The only people who are trying to sexualize children are the bigots who consider PP to be fit to hold elected office.  Enough of the hate speech; civilized people don't tolerate the barbaric social views spewed by a loud minority of the population.

It's not hate speech, it's the opposite. 99% of people don't care if you're gay or trans or whatever, which is why people are so frustrated with it constantly being apart of political discussion.  We as a society have come a long with in regards to acceptance of the LGBTQ crowd and it continues to get better as time goes on.   The government needs to focus on more important issues imo in the opinion of lots of people

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

The Conservative Party cares about it.

On another transgender-related policy, delegates voted by an overwhelming 87 per cent to support a plan to demand single-sex spaces that are only open to women, which the party now defines as a "female person" with the adoption of the policy.

The policy is intended to keep transgender and other gender-diverse people out of women's prisons, shelters, locker rooms and washrooms.

Crazy.  So, a person with a penis won't be able to go into a female change room and whip it out in front of a little girl?  ....damn bigots

I'm done with this conversation.  Like I said, more Important issues to deal with 

Edited by Wiggums

6 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

I grew up with paper straws.  I don't understand the hate for them.

Did you ever get into that scam of popping caps off of pop bottles while they were still in the pop machine and using straws to drink the pop? That was a good use of CO2.  

• Haha 2

Just now, Wiggums said:

It's not hate speech, it's the opposite. 99% of people don't care if you're gay or trans or whatever, which is why people are so frustrated with it constantly being apart of political discussion.  We as a society have come a long with in regards to acceptance of the LGBTQ crowd and it continues to get better as time goes on.   The government needs to focus on more important issues imo in the opinion of lots of people

So why doesn't PP cut out this garbage and focus solely on the economy instead of trying to show the rest of us how truly evil the vermin that make up his base are.  If he cut out all the social conservatism and acted like a reasonable facsimile of a decent person, he'd be acceptable.  As it is, he needs to be stopped and those stupid enough to support him need to be educated before they cause lasting damage to Canada.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Gurn said:

And yet, just like a moth, towards a light, people just can't stop being drawn to such a tiny thing.

complain about it happening- yet admit it is no big deal; then make it seem like a big deal, that will cost the Liberals an election.

So is it a big deal or not?

And if it isn't such a big deal, why all the complaining?

It's a small deal that was made huge by the liberal government.  I was pointing out that it will be less of a deal if PP is elected and Canadians can focus on fixing problems that we all face which is what he is trying to do. I'm not complaining about shit

There's people in here that think there are racists, bigots and Nazis just wandering around the streets.  Gullible people are being brainwashed and it has created divisiveness in which we haven't seen in Canada before.  Either that or some people literally don't go outside, don't know anybody and don't do anything.  There aren't Nazis and open bigots wandering the streets and burning crosses.  Smh

Nobody caarreesss 

• Haha 1