Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Just now, 4petesake said:

Ah, so you do care.

You have this bizarre notion that being transgender and everything that goes it with that is just a genius ruse to gain access to a washroom to pull one’s pecker out in front of a little girl. 

Cool.  Good talk

12 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

It's a small deal that was made huge by the liberal government.  I was pointing out that it will be less of a deal if PP is elected and Canadians can focus on fixing problems that we all face which is what he is trying to do. I'm not complaining about shit

There's people in here that think there are racists, bigots and Nazis just wandering around the streets.  Gullible people are being brainwashed and it has created divisiveness in which we haven't seen in Canada before.  Either that or some people literally don't go outside, don't know anybody and don't do anything.  There aren't Nazis and open bigots wandering the streets and burning crosses.  Smh

Nobody caarreesss 

So then why isn't it a small enough deal that PP can drop this garbage?  He's shown no sign that he's willing to compromise and conduct himself appropriately.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

So then why isn't it a small enough deal that PP can drop this garbage?  He's shown no sign that he's willing to compromise and conduct himself appropriately.

Why don't you drop your garbage?   

1 minute ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Tells us there's no bigotry in Canada then pulls out the most bigoted tropes I've ever seen on this site. 

Yes, me saying I don't care if you're gay or trans is just so disgustingly bigoted.  

48 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

It's a small deal that was made huge by the liberal government. 

Really?

you say the liberal government made it a huge deal, yet I've seen nothing from the Liberal government about this.

All I've ever seen is complaints from the 'right'.

Edit----

Truthfully I'm not sure the 'right' even cares, but perhaps it is more those that are on the 'right' side of the party, that is  on the right"

My folks are conservative types, usually vote to the right, but don't care about this, and most folk I know on the 'right' also don't give a F about this.

Yet some are continually drawn

Edited by Gurn

1 hour ago, Wiggums said:

Crazy.  So, a person with a penis won't be able to go into a female change room and whip it out in front of a little girl?  ....damn bigots

I'm done with this conversation.  Like I said, more Important issues to deal with 

You're going to bring up transgender women in sports again. I can almost guarantee it.

While ignoring the billions conservative provincial governments are starving their healthcare systems of to induce privatization.

Edited by DSVII
  • Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

thats pretty good considering how many people Poilevre has connived to be miserable. 

Top 7% in the world and they're complaining.  This is the equivalent of a kid going trick or treating, and complaining that the people giving away full sized chocolate bars won't give him two.

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

12 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Tells us there's no bigotry in Canada then pulls out the most bigoted tropes I've ever seen on this site. 

Hey, that sounds like that other poster who posts exaggerated claims and then runs around saying that people come into threads just to shit on him just because they're calling him out on his bullshittery. :classic_rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Wiggums said:

Yes, me saying I don't care if you're gay or trans is just so disgustingly bigoted.  

Nope, but you saying trans women are going into bathrooms to whip it out in front of little kids is. You saying the lgbtq community is sexualizing kids is. Literally the two biggest tropes out there. If anyone wasn't sure about you they sure are now. Back track all you want but you've already shown your true colours and they're ugly af.

Edited by JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo
  • Thanks 3
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Nope, but you saying trans women are going into bathrooms to whip it out in front of little kids is. You saying the lgbtq community is sexualizing kids is. Literally the two biggest tropes out there. If anyone wasn't sure about you they sure are now. Back track all you want but you've already shown your true colours anf they're ugly af.

Jesus.  I didn't say they are going in there "to do that". And I didn't say they are sexualizing kids, I said the government is at schools.  

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Jesus.  I didn't say they are going in there "to do that". And I didn't say they are sexualizing kids, I said the government is at schools.  

This you? Gtfooh. Absolute trash 

2 hours ago, Wiggums said:

This is the opposite of his downfall.  Gender ideology takes a back seat to real problems that affect every Canadian.  Enough of this LGBTQ bullshit.  There is no anti-crowd, there is only a crowd that is sick of this stuff that effects an extremely small % of canadians being crammed down our throats.  Cool, you're gay, trans, whatever, nobody gives a shit.  Stop trying to sexualize children and stop talking about it.  Nobody cares.  Fix the economy, fix the housing crisis etc.  

1 hour ago, Wiggums said:

Crazy.  So, a person with a penis won't be able to go into a female change room and whip it out in front of a little girl?  ....damn bigots

I'm done with this conversation.  Like I said, more Important issues to deal with 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

This you? Gtfooh. Absolute trash 

Yeah I was referring to schools/government and what I said about the changerooms is a little different than saying they're just going in there to do that and that only, which is how you made it out to sound.   You misunderstood what I was saying.   We can stop this conversation now, it's quite painful

Edited by Wiggums

It seems @5forFighting felt the need to hijack a different thread by bashing me because I criticized him over him blaming Trudeau.  We are still all waiting for you to back your words up.  Who is in charge of education and health in this country?

Someone please give him the answer, please?

• Cheers 2

52 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Would love actual examples and actual sources for that bud.  So would a lot of people.   

Instead of just posting some bs talking point, show us your big brain. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, the destroyer of worlds said:

Would love actual examples and actual sources for that bud.  So would a lot of people.   

Instead of just posting some bs talking point, show us your big brain. 

It's called an opinion.  Thanks for the insults

Just now, Wiggums said:

Yeah I was referring to schools/government and what I said about the changerooms is a little different than saying they're just going in there to do that, which is how you made it out to sound.  This is a very painful conversation, Joey.  We can stop now

Not as painful as someone from that community reading your bigoted nonsense. Personally I think you need a vacation but I don't make the rules. 

• Cheers 2

Just now, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Not as painful as someone from that community reading your bigoted nonsense. Personally I think you need a vacation but I don't make the rules. 

Nothing I said was bigoted.  Grow up