Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Just now, 5forFighting said:

Anything more than 1 under the age of 18 or 19 or 21, whichever is too many. 

Pretty sick that some in this group want to allow it.

If you don't think there are sicko doctors pushing for or allowing it to happen, your kids could be next, but you're cool with that. 

Doctors are coming for our kids? Really? 
I guess zombies are coming for our brains too.

27 minutes ago, 5forFighting said:

Weird you want to let kids take chemical castration or have their parts lopped off. You may want to think about that. 

Time and again you've been shown this is a delusion.   Mount Everest out of a mole hill.  You're only upset because right wing media grifters have got you all riled up so they can get their money.  You really need to get your head out of the echo chamber. 

Edited by the destroyer of worlds

9 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Doctors are coming for our kids? Really? 

It's a huge conspiracy. The doctors inject kids with the "covid vaccine" which makes the kids more susceptible to teachers sexualizing them. Then, after drag queen storytime, the children are so enamored of the lgbtq lifestyle that they run home and tell mom and dad that they've chosen to be trans. Then the parents bring little Billy to the doctor who gets out the garden shears and snips off Billy's wee-wee, no questions asked. All because something something woke I think.....

Edited by StrayDog
Typo
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

37 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

Time and again you've been shown this is a delusion.   Mount Everest out of a mole hill.  You're only upset because right wing media grifters have got you all riled up so they can get their money.  You really need to get your head out of the echo chamber. 

It's becoming an Everest elsewhere and slowly making in roads here. 

46 minutes ago, 5forFighting said:

Anything more than 1 under the age of 18 or 19 or 21, whichever is too many. 

Pretty sick that some in this group want to allow it.

If you don't think there are sicko doctors pushing for or allowing it to happen, your kids could be next, but you're cool with that. 

How in the fuck are you still a member here? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

How in the fuck are you still a member here? 

Not sure what that means. Am I not entitled to my opinion? I am sure you can mute or block me if you like. 

Some here agree with me, you want to do away with them too? 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, 5forFighting said:

Not sure what that means. Am I not entitled to my opinion? I am sure you can mute or block me if you like. 

Some here agree with me, you want to do away with them too? 

Your little hate filled neo-nazi speach had no place in this forum. Calling people sickos for following medical science. That's fucked and against board rules iirc. Perhaps we should have one of the mods help us figure it out?

1 minute ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Your little hate filled neo-nazi speach had no place in this forum. Calling people sickos for following medical science. That's fucked and against board rules iirc. Perhaps we should have one of the mods help us figure it out?

You think it's medical science to cut off children's body parts and chemically castrate them? 

Neo-nazi? I would assume calling someone that would also go against board rules, no? 

3 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Someone wants to speak to the manager.

1 minute ago, 5forFighting said:

You think it's medical science to cut off children's body parts and chemically castrate them? 

Neo-nazi? I would assume calling someone that would also go against board rules, no? 

Again, I'd love foe you to give us some data on how big a deal this is.  

Or is this outrage kinda like the Bud Light thingy over one can, or at best one six pack of cans that were never for sale.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

Again, I'd love foe you to give us some data on how big a deal this is.  

Or is this outrage kinda like the Bud Light thingy over one can, or at best one six pack of cans that were never for sale.

What's wrong with bud light?

Just now, 5forFighting said:

Was it an echo chamber before where no one with differing opinions was allowed. It feels that way. 

No it was your comments that showed off how inadequate you are with your own sexuality.

4 minutes ago, 5forFighting said:

This is the kind of disinformation that Joey is referring to....it's not "an opinion"...it's hate fueled propaganda.

I have to admit that I too am surprised you haven't been banned...although with the kinds of things you post, my guess is that won't be the case much longer.

• Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, RupertKBD said:

This is the kind of disinformation that Joey is referring to....it's not "an opinion"...it's hate fueled propaganda.

I have to admit that I too am surprised you haven't been banned...although with the kinds of things you post, my guess is that won't be the case much longer.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/transgender-top-surgery-canadian-children

It's not disinformation. You want it to be, but it's happening.