Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

4 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Your whataboutism is a nice deflection, but at least  you acknowledge the Liberal party for who they are. 

My what now?

Sorry bud.  I'm calling your nonsense out and you have zero rebuttal.  $60 million for a wasted app.  $50 million and an additional $400 million for gazebos and the g8 g20.  ,2+ billion on a payroll software that doesn't work

Pointing out that both sides waste out $ and that you're hypocritical at best regarding your bias in neglecting that is not whataboutism.  Just means I have touched a nerve

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

No, he didn't mention the Supreme Court, he said the "court".  A court has already ruled, so he was technically incorrect.

Also, for someone who doesn't vote Liberal you seem to do alot of "defending" of Trudeau.  Even moreso that his ex-wife...

Ah, I see.....playing dumb then....fair enough. Carry on....

3 hours ago, Wiggums said:

1.  He says "nobody here likes Trudeau"(speaking for everyone) then 5 minutes later someone even commented saying, and I'm paraphrasing.... "actually, I do"

2. Rules?  The only ones who broke any major rules was Trudeau.  Anytime thousands of people gather yes there's gonna be some idiots who do stupid things but for the most part it was a peaceful protest, especially considering it was all Nazis and Maga enthusiasts..

3. I know that I'm getting ass rammed every time I go to the gas station and our emissions are rising. The carbon tax is a scam that keeps the environmentalists happy 

What province do you live in?

47 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

FB_IMG_1707850135597.jpg

Oops

Just a hard working blue collar man of the people unlike that drama teaching snowboard instructor 

They're totally different 

Edited by Warhippy
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Or maybe it's what Trudeau has done to Canada

So I'd be justified doing this when Pierre takes power?

As it's not cancel culture right?

Good to know we're ok with doxing people now based on our political affiliation 

8 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

My what now?

Sorry bud.  I'm calling your nonsense out and you have zero rebuttal.  $60 million for a wasted app.  $50 million and an additional $400 million for gazebos and the g8 g20.  ,2+ billion on a payroll software that doesn't work

Pointing out that both sides waste out $ and that you're hypocritical at best regarding your bias in neglecting that is not whataboutism.  Just means I have touched a nerve

Today was about wasting $60 million on an app that should have cost $80k.  Let's focus on this scandal instead of bringing up your whataboutism.  Unless you think it's no big deal and should be swept under the rug...

• chaos 1

4 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

He ain't my boy I've never voted Liberal in my life.  Very few posters here are Liberal supporters.  We just fucking hate Pierre Poilievre.

I support the federal Liberals and I hate Pierre Poilievre. 

I always knew I was in a league of my own. hehe.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Maninthebox said:

The fuck is this thread about again..?

It's about how Justin Trudeau is the worst leader since Joffrey Baratheon and how it's all going to be sunshine and roses, as soon as Pierre le Parfait gets elected....

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Today was about wasting $60 million on an app that should have cost $80k.  Let's focus on this scandal instead of bringing up your whataboutism.  Unless you think it's no big deal and should be swept under the rug...

The strawman has entered the chat

• Vintage 2

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/electric-vehicles-not-a-panacea-for-climate-change-steven-guilbeault

With an ever expanding population im sure everything will be just fine....

Nvm the 'environmental impact' of inefficent roadways leading people to sit in bumper to bumper traffic daily, exc.

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

To my knowledge the CPC never got caught passing bags of money under cafe tables. 

• Cheers 1

36 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

To my knowledge the CPC never got caught passing bags of money under cafe tables. 

I haven't heard about this....If Trudeau did something like this, then he should be charged criminally.

Can you provide some details? I did a quick search but I couldn't find any reference to bags of money being passed under cafe tables....

11 hours ago, Smashian Kassian said:

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/electric-vehicles-not-a-panacea-for-climate-change-steven-guilbeault

With an ever expanding population im sure everything will be just fine....

Nvm the 'environmental impact' of inefficent roadways leading people to sit in bumper to bumper traffic daily, exc.

Did you read the article? Investing more in public transportation is a great idea.

• Vintage 2

14 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

I support the federal Liberals and I hate Pierre Poilievre. 

I always knew I was in a league of my own. hehe.

I'll vote anyone except the CPC, whomever their leader is. Too many righteous bible pounders for me, yet they all seem to have their hands out for some kind of gov't aide.

• Vintage 2