Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Just now, D.B Cooper said:

So why not start with the words that are being written to you……..

Ot will work better than making up your own shit and getting upset about it 

Naw, I'll stick to my guns on this. I 100% back everything I said.

1 minute ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

That's clear for sure. But for me. I do not want to be placed in a box just for trying to have a conversation. I'm not a card carrying member for either party and just want a government that does their job and doesn't continue to make my life more expensive 

Ok, so you are in your own personal box.   I'm afraid,  given past conversations,  I will still likely disagree with you on a few things no matter how you describe the container you are in, or how you describe mine.  

1 minute ago, The Lock said:

Everyone's entitled to their opinion in the end. Some will agree with you. Others will oppose you.

Complaining about the other side doesn't really change anything. 🙂

And, for the record, I mean that when it comes to both sides. It's not meant to just single you out.

Well I really wish we could have legitimate discussions here without it being dragged down to mudslinging against either party. Both sides are guilty for sure. Doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to discuss tough topics though 

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

That's clear for sure. But for me. I do not want to be placed in a box just for trying to have a conversation. I'm not a card carrying member for either party and just want a government that does their job and doesn't continue to make my life more expensive 

Treat others how you want to be treated. If you place others in a box, expect to be placed into a box.

1 minute ago, Satchmo said:

Ok, so you are in your own personal box.   I'm afraid,  given past conversations,  I will still likely disagree with you on a few things no matter how you describe the container you are in, or how you describe mine.  

Which is completely fine since my conversations with you haven't been an issue. We won't agree on everything or maybe even anything. Just want to be able to discuss 

1 minute ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

Well I really wish we could have legitimate discussions here without it being dragged down to mudslinging against either party. Both sides are guilty for sure. Doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to discuss tough topics though 

I've seen good discussions here in the past when there were 2 different sides. I even recall us having a good discussion or 2 at times. I'm just not on this forum that often.

I know things can get heated here.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Treat others how you want to be treated. If you place others in a box, expect to be placed into a box.

Again, I place the ones who quite clearly aren't afraid to let people know who they vote for. It happens quite alot in this thread but I get it

Edited by Ricky Ravioli

1 minute ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

:hurhur:

GGOimnMXwAAtMEh.jpg

Okay, I think the most important question is this...

Why so many cookies on the ad? Are they trying to get the cookie monster involved or something?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Lock said:

Why so many cookies on the ad? Are they trying to get the cookie monster involved or something?

I'm 100% on board with cookie monster doing a cover of "Ram Ranch".

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

You don't want to have genuine discussion. It's completely appropriate for what you bring.

Says who? You? You don't get to decide what kind of discussion I'm here for. Anything that doesn't tow your line of thinking isn't here for a genuine conversation? Get over yourself. There is a whole country with people who have varrying opinions. 

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

Says who? You? You don't get to decide what kind of discussion I'm here for. Anything that doesn't tow your line of thinking isn't here for a genuine conversation? Get over yourself. There is a whole country with people who have varrying opinions. 

I'm just asking questions, Ricky.

10 minutes ago, The Lock said:

It’s for grooming kids. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

Again, I place the ones who quite clearly aren't afraid to let people know who they vote for. It happens quite alot in this thread but I get it

Just out of curiosity Ricky, who are those people? Not trying to be snarky, just genuinely curious as to who you think does that.....

21 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Just a guess.....but maybe it has something to do with implanting chips through vaccinations.... :classic_cool: