Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

9 hours ago, Wiggums said:

Do you want me to prove what kind of underwear I have on?  Dude.  Stop asking people to spoon feed you everything 

Dude. Stop making statements you can't back up and then blaming me for being inquisitive.

Edited by Satchmo
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Dude. Stop making statements you can't back up and them blaming me for being inquisitive.

I'm not even talking to you

You're literally just butting in and asking me to prove a bunch of shit you can look up yourself?

You really need me to tell you that environmentalist go into museums and destroy art?  You have no idea what's going on in the real world, you ask for proof of everything.   You live under a rock 

Does the city of Vancouver need to change its name?   Let's erase all history

Edited by Wiggums

9 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

You think something bad happening at a BLM protest would be in the mainstream? You really don't have a clue do you?

Seeing as you state it as fact, you must have a source of your own, so by all means, post it.

1 minute ago, Wiggums said:

You're literally just butting in and asking me to prove a bunch of shit you can look up yourself?

You really need me to tell you that environmentalist go into museums and destroy art?  You have no idea what's going on in the real world, you ask for proof of everything.  Like, you really don't have a clue

I have a clue.   Just not the same one you have.   

You answered one question and ignored the rest.   I see now you are talking about eco extremists and animal activists.  I will not defend the extreme far left nor condone their actions.  Nor do I think they define the left.   

You can continue to evade my questions if you like.   Instead, you may ask me odd questions about your underwear and how you woke up, question my intelligence, and accuse me (once again) of butting in when you don't like what I am asking.

8 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Uhh k

I had to dig to find what the video referred to as I was unable to access it. A violent act to be sure.   How it could be described as a lynching though is beyond me.

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

You really need me to tell you that environmentalist go into museums and destroy art?  You have no idea what's going on in the real world, you ask for proof of everything.   You live under a rock 

Does the city of Vancouver need to change its name?   Let's erase all history

When you spout things like "people were lynched" it becomes open season on the comment. If you can't handle the backlash, quit making bullshit assertions.

• Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I have a clue.   Just not the same one you have.   

You answered one question and ignored the rest.   I see now you are talking about eco extremists and animal activists.  I will not defend the extreme far left nor condone their actions.  Nor do I think they define the left.   

You can continue to evade my questions if you like.   Instead, you may ask me odd questions about your underwear and how you woke up, question my intelligence, and accuse me (once again) of butting in when you don't like what I am asking.

Things Wiggy brings up 

-trans people going into washrooms ‘and’ whipping it out in front of little kids 

-BLM lynchings

-strap-ons

-his underwear

Things Wiggy doesn’t want to talk about 

-trans people going into washrooms ‘and’ whipping it out in front of little kids 

-BLM lynchings

-strap-ons

-his underwear

FTR if BLM lynches someone and a statue is erected to commemorate the people who did it I will support the removal of said statue. I guess I am a woke lefty.

• Cheers 2

21 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Do you want me to prove what kind of underwear I have on?  Dude.  Stop asking people to spoon feed you everything 

Asking you to prove your statements isn't asking you to spoon feed us a thing

it is asking you to show the back bone, the fortitude and the intelligence to back up your statements or be proven to nothing more than a liar that is ill equipped to discern lies from facts and as such is spreading endless amounts of bullshit because the lack of intelligence associated with a mark also promotes a level of obstinance and inability to admit wrong doing or being incorrect about anything.

SImply put.  You make a statement, be a man and prove it or sit down

This is the problem with the conservative brand and supporters these days.  Quick to yap, but the fastest to sit down and run away when called out to defend their beliefs, statements or actions

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I had to dig to find what the video referred to as I was unable to access it. A violent act to be sure.   How it could be described as a lynching though is beyond me.

Okay sorry.

People were pulled from their vehicles and violently beat into unconsciousness..  man the mental gymnastics here

Just now, Wiggums said:

Okay sorry.

People were pulled from their vehicles and violently beat into unconsciousness..  man the mental gymnastics here

Can't blame us for thinking and knowing what words mean.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Satchmo said:

man the mental gymnastics here

1 minute ago, Satchmo said:

Can't blame us for thinking and knowing what words mean.

Huh?

A lynching and a hanging are two different things....

See this is why you're painful to talk to.  You don't even know what you're talking about but you still end it by trying to mock me

4 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

That's a hanging 

No it's the culmination of a lynching which is an extrajudicial act caused by people resulting in the non trail murder of an individual after beating usually done by hanging.

Educate yourself

https://naacp.org/find-resources/history-explained/history-lynching-america#:~:text=A lynching is the public,under the pretext of justice.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/lynching

the act of killing someone without a legal trial, usually by hanging (= killing using a rope around the neck):

22 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Arkansas I believe 

That's a red herring tho, access is already there and can't be prevented using ID. It's like saying don't let kids catch a cold.

How is it being enforced there, and what are people doing to make it mean nothing in your perspective?

I disagree about it being a red herring, and I'm not saying it would outright prevent kids from having access. Would just make it more difficult. How's that a bad thing?

I'd think that smokes/alcohol would be a closer comparison. You can't completely stop kids from getting them, but you can make it more difficult.

Edited by Master Mind
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Huh?

A lynching and a hanging are two different things....

See this is why you're painful to talk to.  You don't even know what you're talking about but you still end it by trying to mock me

Google is likely lying to me when I type in 'Lynching postcards' due to some leftist plot to re-write history. 🙂

You backed off from your use of the word lynching and instead used the word attack.  That's fine though as usual it took a while.  Are you now denying that lynchings ever took place and that people actually made postcards as mementos? 

I often find it equally painful to talk to you.   You make statements that you refuse to defend and somehow it's all my fault.

• Vintage 2

13 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lynch

Hopefully the dictionary isn't on the list of banned books.

Eventually we'll see two different versions of the dictionary...

There will be the "Woke Dictionary" for the people who actually exist in the 21st century....and the "Unwoke Dictionary" (AKA the Sleepy Dictionary) where there are no words referring to racism, misogyny, bigotry, gender or sex....In fact, there will be no words consisting of more than 5 letters....